Thomas DOM EXPOSES and HUMILIATES @khvirgin on several discord servers because he sided with anoright.

brown eyes are still gigabrutal and make you look like a cuck
Perhaps, good I got my mogger exotic eyeshape and eye area with perfect ratios to weigh it up then.

i still don't understand why people get doxxed, like why do u have to share personal info with someone in psl.
also i'm sharing my personal info all over place and i'm not doxxed, dox yourself before someone else does.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, vaninskybird and Deleted member 14693
who are these retards?
:lul::lul::lul:
I knew he would use one of the old pics

also jfls at savant "omg how are u finding these" :soy:
You literally go to ratings, press filter and type my username and thats it, jfl at his gullibility

they are so funny, can u pls post more responses, maybe make a thread about them with all the "doxxed" users
idk he has a discord server that he calls the "reject society cult" and they worship some random psler for some reason with memes like this:
3302415_1677614456716.png

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and vaninskybird
i still don't understand why people get doxxed, like why do u have to share personal info with someone in psl.
also i'm sharing my personal info all over place and i'm not doxxed, dox yourself before someone else does.
it's not a dox, OP is clickbaiting
all these "dox" threads are just reposts of pictures that the users themselves posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Psychophilly
Perhaps, good I got my mogger exotic eyeshape and eye area with perfect ratios to weigh it up then.
A10 is mogger for sure but Dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes look good.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
as i said, unfortunate he couldn't give his A10s to you, and instead you ended up with a pair of shitskin eyes
Swedes tend to have dark eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18544
discord link?

@lutte also had dark eyes. nowadays swedes tend to have dark eyes.
Who cares if one random user has dark eyes? The stats clearly paint a different picture

Swedes tend to have dark eyes
Finns have lightest eyes out of the nordic countries, danes have the darkest, sweden and norway in between.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and HarrierDuBois
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You look Black Sea Kebab, What is your race ?
Romanian, with roots to emperor octavianus augustus himself

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
who are these retards?
sensitive truecuels that should have always been on incelsis, rather than on here, and can't stand the constant mog and ridicule they are faced with on here.
Screenshot 2023 03 01 at 094318

still could fuck your ugly mother in a heart beat.
Not even close incel. Also you are high IQ so I thought you were gl too, brutal halo effect. I still appreciate you g.

• +1
you got me into trouble with the virgin truecel-gang
pound it whats up GIF by Hallmark Channel
Sorry fam, but there's no reasoning with a power tripping loser

I didn't even do what he claimed, but it is what it is, this action will forever live rent free in my head, for as long as i am alive i will not forget his needles aggression

• +1