Thomas dom is the best poster on this site

executioner

executioner

colez biker gang
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
283
Reputation
534
He is one of the biggest legends here.

He is a top tier poster, and i am not saying this because hes my muslim brother.

I would even go as far as saying that @Thomas DOM is one of the best posters of all time, up there with Jojovan BbcTakeover for sure.

Easily a bigger lehend than colez.

He also put incels that got out of line in their place and he reminded them where they stand in the food chain, and had the kindness in his heart to show them that islam was their only salvation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Elvisandreaa
one of the worst along with you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Thank you bro. I consider you a extremly charismatic poster bro.

I feel like we are DOMINATING on PSL right now

//Colez Biker Gang
 
Did you only join to suck cock?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and Deleted member 25713
Thank you bro. I consider you a extremly charismatic poster bro.

I feel like we are DOMINATING on PSL right now

//Colez Biker Gang
yes we need bbctakeover to come back and we will form the masculinity crew again.

inshallah.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
He is one of the biggest legends here.

He is a top tier poster, and i am not saying this because hes my muslim brother.

I would even go as far as saying that @Thomas DOM is one of the best posters of all time, up there with Jojovan BbcTakeover for sure.

Easily a bigger lehend than colez.

He also put incels that got out of line in their place and he reminded them where they stand in the food chain, and had the kindness in his heart to show them that islam was their only salvation.
Thomas dom alt
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
13
Views
75
horseman
horseman
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
35
chud10282892
chud10282892
Vincent Freeman
Replies
5
Views
67
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
8
Views
42
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
ragu
Replies
1
Views
11
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top