Thomas Dom is the rat who reported us.

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,421
Reputation
78,355
If you write anything against muslims, pro nazi, against ethnics or pro pedophilia, he will report you to the cops.

@Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21182
If others write any of those things then I will not report it

But if you or @Iasacrko write those things then i report to police yeah 👮👍🤙

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 21182 and 8 others
If others write any of those things then I will not report it

But if you or @Iasacrko write those things then i report to police yeah 👮👍🤙

//Thomas DOM
I thought you cared about justice like you said, but apparently you only harrass those who have hurt ur fragile peanut brain.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 21182
I thought you cared about justice like you said, but apparently you only harrass those who have hurt ur fragile peanut brain.

Thats what justice is. Why would I harass innocent people ?

//Thomas DOM
 
MVP n @Iasacrko getting justice served in Islamic ways ☪️💯🤙🤙😅

//Thomas DOM
 
Ur not a real muslim. Ur shia

im a sunni convert.

converted in a mosque at Thailand 2019

from Catholic to muslim

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23766
up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Similar threads

veppandi guhan
Replies
0
Views
12
veppandi guhan
veppandi guhan
Ratul_
Replies
2
Views
35
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
AscendHQ
Replies
10
Views
44
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
42
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top