THOMPSONZ MEMORIAL THREAD

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Message from thompsonz

Hey guys, im not coming back . I got diagnosed with schizoprenia and my doctor want me to stay off social media.
Right now im in mental ward, already got injected some weird drug in me so i stay calm . Im feeling good, they have tv here and really nice meals. I never thought i could enjoy rice and chicken, but our cook must be somewhat of michelin 5 stars, no wonder she is fat as fuck .
Sad thing is, i forgot my headphones and i cant listen to gary vaynerchuk motivational videos and i cant listen to drake..
But i will be okay, life is a game and im a player, i guess. i gotta just play the game?
goodbye guys, i wish you all the luck and achieve the success and all that stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19499, Racky and 10 others
@8PSLcel
@LMSMaxxer
@Rupert Pupkin
@Toth's thot
@Acee
@Vermilioncore
@Übermogger
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Thompsonz
@ropemax
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Nigga tagged Pupkin -like calling your deceased great grandfather to a tea party

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AlexBrown84, Hipcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Toth's thot, currylightskin and 1 other person
wont miss that punk

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
good bye sweat prince

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
Can someone post his light blue hunter eyes? I asked to see them and he said he deleted the pic.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 20293
I apologize for JFL reacting all the posts ridiculing @Thompsonz i dont want to get in trouble with the big man so from now on im neutral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

Attachments

• A7CE5010-1289-443C-9C32-06F91D06250E.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 20293, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I apologize for JFL reacting all the posts ridiculing @Thompsonz i dont want to get in trouble with the big man so from now on im neutral
Neutral baby boy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
Who?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 17791
Message from thompsonz

Hey guys, im not coming back . I got diagnosed with schizoprenia and my doctor want me to stay off social media.
Right now im in mental ward, already got injected some weird drug in me so i stay calm . Im feeling good, they have tv here and really nice meals. I never thought i could enjoy rice and chicken, but our cook must be somewhat of michelin 5 stars, no wonder she is fat as fuck .
Sad thing is, i forgot my headphones and i cant listen to gary vaynerchuk motivational videos and i cant listen to drake..
But i will be okay, life is a game and im a player, i guess. i gotta just play the game?
goodbye guys, i wish you all the luck and achieve the success and all that stuff
jack off please GIF

And nothing hurts anymore I feel kinda free

I put my hand on the stove

To see if I still bleed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and isis_Bleach
Over for schizocels :feelsbadman: