FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
@HOLYFUARK

• +1
@HOLYFUARK
I saw it , it s expected from world bjj champion tbh, it s effective on the ground but i definetely prefere judo because it seems more practical in stand up fight .

I actually did some throws in karate(im yellow belt) but it was in middle school with fucking oldcels .
There was this brown belt old fart and i was supposed to practice a daeshi harai on him, problem being he was heavy as shit and i was weak , nigga expected me to pull so he falls slowly but he landed so hard on his back he almost got ko'd JFL
E26c77ac442c886ead1a990667453555  judo throws aikido

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Pretty cool, but in a real life situation that big guy would just elbow the skull off the other guy tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, FailedNormieManlet, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
lmfao Jiu jitsu is so fucking gay

nothing more homosexual than grappling fights

irl or mma thor bashes his skull in

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 22553
Pretty cool, but in a real life situation that big guy would just elbow the skull off the other guy tbh.
Probably, but there are many videos in which small experienced guys can beat big guys

• +1
Probably, but there are many videos in which small experienced guys can beat big guys

Sure, but most of the time the bigger guy will win in a fair fight.

The trick is to go dirty from the very beginning imo irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK
I saw it , it s expected from world bjj champion tbh, it s effective on the ground but i definetely prefere judo because it seems more practical in stand up fight .

I actually did some throws in karate(im yellow belt) but it was in middle school with fucking oldcels .
There was this brown belt old fart and i was supposed to practice a daeshi harai on him, problem being he was heavy as shit and i was weak , nigga expected me to pull so he falls slowly but he landed so hard on his back he almost got ko'd JFL
View attachment 2018348
Deashi is very hard to get caging they made you do that.
Sure, but most of the time the bigger guy will win in a fair fight.

The trick is to go dirty from the very beginning imo irl.
Tbh Thor would fuck Gordon up I think too. But it’s pretty stupid to say a big guy would win regardless of skill. Fair or unfair, there’s videos of bodybuilders getting their ass kicked by bjj guys JFL.

Thor is a genetic freak too, no way avg guy is walking around at his size lol

• +1

Tbh Thor would fuck Gordon up I think too. But it’s pretty stupid to say a big guy would win regardless of skill. Fair or unfair, there’s videos of bodybuilders getting their ass kicked by bjj guys JFL.

Thor is a genetic freak too, no way avg guy is walking around at his size lol

I mean experience trumps all, and a shorter guy who has been in a few fights will beat down a bigger guy with little experience no problem (bodybuilder or not).

Just most of the time its two untrained guys in some random street fight, in which case the bigger guy has the much better chance.

• +1
I mean experience trumps all, and a shorter guy who has been in a few fights will beat down a bigger guy with little experience no problem (bodybuilder or not).

Just most of the time its two untrained guys in some random street fight, in which case the bigger guy has the much better chance.
Yeah agreed untrained between 2 guys, bigger guy mogs 100%

How is it hard ?
Anyways I Hardly remember , deashi looks like the closest thing to the exercise i was practicing back then .
Also we were not opposing it , we just "rolled" with it in order to practice the movement.

I was supposed to keep my grip on him to prevent him from landing hard, but bro was too heavy ...

• +1
How is it hard ?
Anyways I Hardly remember , deashi looks like the closest thing to the exercise i was practicing back then .
Also we were not opposing it , we just "rolled" with it in order to practice the movement.

I was supposed to keep my grip on him to prevent him from landing hard, but bro was too heavy ...

Because it’s VERY timing based. I bet your coach moved in a nice straight line for you too? It’s hard to hit in legit sparring but I’ve seen people do it before

• +1
Because it’s VERY timing based. I bet your coach moved in a nice straight line for you too? It’s hard to hit in legit sparring but I’ve seen people do it before
It wasnt a coach it was an oldcel as random partner.
Basically we stand still and i did the sweep lol , i only sparred kumite .

• +1