the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Looks : chad, nothing less, pure PSL 6 chad, prettyboy type
Iq : 120 minimum
Earnings : High
Height : 180 cms minimum
Those are all mandatory

I feel so fucking hopeless After this convo. Women really are like Hitler. I cannot even move from the bed. I don't even know why i'm acting like emotional support for this girl, i thought i enjoyed talking about blackpill with a woman but this Is actually too much. BTW she's a 28 yo High Becky still in education

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Elvisandreaa, watah and 18 others
BTW she's a 28 yo High Becky still in education
28yo used-up roastie whore and you take her ramblings seriously?
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Elvisandreaa, Brootal and 16 others
if youre shorter than 180 cm attempt heightmaxx surgery or kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Roquefort, qazw and 1 other person
He must also be faithful and in love with her, not interested in ONS @Xangsane what's the deludometer in this One??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, Mewton and 4 others
28 yo htb foid chasing career wants pretty chad with high iq and high income 😂

Never gonna happen. Legit chance of Taylor Swift marrying a subhuman indian is higher than her meeting a man of her standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Roquefort, Mewton and 8 others
She's actually Virgin, but only because those are her standards
So she's asexual, amazing. What a catch!

I can't wait to see how happy the cuck is going to be who will be stuck dating her. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, deadstock, Clown Show and 4 others
Those are all mandatory

I feel so fucking hopeless After this convo. Women really are like Hitler. I cannot even move from the bed. I don't even know why i'm acting like emotional support for this girl, i thought i enjoyed talking about blackpill with a woman but this Is actually too much. BTW she's a 28 yo High Becky still in education
Jfl you think foids want a smart man JFLJFL. Foids have a sub 60 iq themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ShowerMaxxing and MoggerGaston
So she's asexual, amazing. What a catch!

I can't wait to see how happy the cuck is going to be who will be stuck dating her. :lul:
What cuck?? There are like 1000 people in the world who meet all those criteria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and TechnoBoss
Jfl you think foids want a smart man JFLJFL. Foids have a sub 60 iq themselves
They want. At least the smart ones. They want gl AND intelligent.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I've heard the most insane shit from girls my age.

Like not counting hookups into your n-count, but only LTRs :lul::lul:
Nah she's literally Virgin. She turns down HTNs or chadlites Who are not smart enough for her.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
Those are all mandatory

Why do you care? Aren't you a 6'7, 150+ IQ handsome Chad anyway?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Suns9999
Nah she's literally Virgin. She turns down HTNs or chadlites Who are not smart enough for her.
these older women always have 'high standards' as a coping mechanism.

'Noo I am not a failure, I just have high standards.'
It's just ramblings no different when I go on about how I will only date stacy JB virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, the BULL, Suns9999 and 2 others
She Is. Obviously because her standards are off this world. Many girls are content with a HTN Who does construction and Is tallish
Hard to come by, most guys in construction and ugly low iq losers. They also become potbellied from their diet of gas station pies, energy drinks and ciggys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Numb and Suns9999
Those are all mandatory

Yo please link me with her
I want to analyze her birth chart to determine if she'll get what she wants or she would have to settle

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Suns9999
Those are all mandatory

also why does she only want a prettyboy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Nick.Harte
My stats :

6’5
HTN pretty boy
7inch cock NBP
Investment Banker
I drive a Mercedes GTR-Roadster 2019
Ex- College football player ( D1 Quarter Back for Michigan Wolverines)

I’ll fuck that HTB good

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, the BULL and Suns9999

Dude I fucking fell in love with one single reel.

Too bad she’s from EE and internet subhumans made her some kind of internet celeb. They fucking ruined her standards.
Hate this clown world

—-
click on it

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL

Dude I fucking fell in love with one single reel.

Too bad she’s from EE and internet subhumans made her some kind of internet celeb. They fucking ruined her standards.
Hate this clown world

—-
click on it

Nuke internet asap

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yo please link me with her
I want to analyze her birth chart to determine if she'll get what she wants or she would have to settle
What do you need

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Those are all mandatory

lol she’s funny

Every girls who never worked who are still in education think they worth something.

When she will start to work, she’ll understand that she isn’t that great and it was always over for her

• +1
lol she’s funny

Every girls who never worked who are still in education think they worth something.

When she will start to work, she’ll understand that she isn’t that great and it was always over for her
She's spoiled, her parents have Money so She automatically assumes She deserves a man with Money, even though she's getting a shitty inflated degree in psychology and Will probably earn like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and PARISIEN
She's spoiled, her parents have Money so She automatically assumes She deserves a man with Money, even though she's getting a shitty inflated degree in psychology and Will probably earn like shit
crazy. how are psychology whores standards so high.. that's literally worse and more inflated than wageslaving for uber

• JFL
crazy. how are psychology whores standards so high.. that's literally worse and more inflated than wageslaving for uber
I think she's completely out of touch with reality. She's 28 yo and still in education, in a shitty field, and thinks she's going to earn a lot of Money, also her bf must earn more than her anyway. Just fucking LMAO. She told me her cousin managed to bad a Rich and gl guy, but She's a fucking aspie Who Is fixated with blackpill and chads so i don't know what kind of High LMS guy would want that

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It’s gonna be brutal but my prediction is she might found a sexy guy but he’s gonna be broke and she will basically have to pay for everything.

Second options she will marry a 50 years old dude who isn’t that great.

Third options die alone. Most possible cause psychology study is full of feminist who hate man, nobody likes them

• +1
Those are all mandatory

Not even "chadlite" just straight chad.

Those are all mandatory

Brutal

Those are all mandatory

Wonder how she looks like

Hard to come by, most guys in construction and ugly low iq losers. They also become potbellied from their diet of gas station pies, energy drinks and ciggys
Instead offices are full of gl guys right?? They are rare everywhere

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Not even "chadlite" just straight chad.
28 still single and in education is a red flag
For real man she don’t even understand that she’s a leftover.

If you are a true Stacy since day one guys would try to get you at your 15.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and illusivespirits
I think she's completely out of touch with reality. She's 28 yo and still in education, in a shitty field, and thinks she's going to earn a lot of Money, also her bf must earn more than her anyway. Just fucking LMAO. She told me her cousin managed to bad a Rich and gl guy, but She's a fucking aspie Who Is fixated with blackpill and chads so i don't know what kind of High LMS guy would want that
You know her IRL?

What does she think of Joshua Weyerhauser? He is 6'7 and has a pretty good face.

I think she'll like him.

which field?