Those body transformations

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Screenshot 20200923 1954362
Screenshot 20200831 1238422
Actually you can gain like 4 inches from great steroids, diet and killing training. But still subhuman skeleton hold you back from looking outstanding
That second increase sex appeal and jock apperance as hell

Actually i can't understand why some get acne and oily skin and other shits during steroids and other get better skin ( like first) , higher sex driver etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, PYT, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
no way you can grow 4inches with hgh and steroids alone ( with closed lates )
still great results,m REALLY great results his frame is fucking good

View attachment 688445View attachment 688447Actually you can gain like 4 inches from great steroids, diet and killing training. But still subhuman skeleton hold you back from looking outstanding
That second increase sex appeal and jock apperance as hell
How on earth is this guy not looking outstanding?!? Can slay average sluts without any problems just with his body.
What was his stack??

he has a nice thick ass

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
no way you can grow 4inches with hgh and steroids alone ( with closed lates )
still great results,m REALLY great results his frame is fucking good
I was thinking about 4 inches of muscle mass . Skeleton actually doesn't change at all

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
How on earth is this guy not looking outstanding?!? Can slay average sluts without any problems just with his body.
What was his stack??
Looks IFBB tier, high dosages over years to achieve I imagine. Reminds me of Bumstead

From low t cuck to masculine slayer. Roids should be everyones looksmaxing basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Any transformations from just test e usage?

He looked like he didn't even lift in the before pictures.

Any transformations from just test e usage?
You will never look like the guy without Nandrolone or Tren but tbh he is too much. You can become crazy big with 500mg test a week if you are dedicated.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
You will never look like the guy without Nandrolone or Tren but tbh he is too much. You can become crazy big with 500mg test a week if you are dedicated.
Thanks gonna do the beginners cycle in best of best

pls post results. gonna start my first cycle around December
I’m only planning to do one to reach slightly past natty limit and then return to regular test levels and ballsack size whilst keeping my gains. It’s gonna be hard because you’ll not want to go back to normie levels after first cycle I’ve heard...

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Thanks gonna do the beginners cycle in best of best
That first guy is prob on Tren Just looking at shoulders, how its possible he doesn't have acne and his skin is so Perfect. Its not Photoshop cause many aesthetic bodybuilders like Seid etc. Doesn't have acne at all

That first guy is prob on Tren Just looking at shoulders, how its possible he doesn't have acne and his skin is so Perfect. Its not Photoshop cause many aesthetic bodybuilders like Seid etc. Doesn't have acne at all
accutane or genetics

accutane or genetics
I know some people can have great muscle insertion and frame but maintaining do much muscle mass with 5 bf like many bodybuilders is psychically impossible. Human was created to survive not to look good on stage

I’m only planning to do one to reach slightly past natty limit and then return to regular test levels and ballsack size whilst keeping my gains. It’s gonna be hard because you’ll not want to go back to normie levels after first cycle I’ve heard...
Yeah but good plan if you manage to do it and maybe you will be surprised about how much roids are a looksmax and maybe its gonna be the better decision to stick to them. GL.

I know some people can have great muscle insertion and frame but maintaining do much muscle mass with 5 bf like many bodybuilders is psychically impossible. Human was created to survive not to look good on stage
Im not talking about muscles here... talking about how they have such great skin. Do have this perfect skin you need acutane and/or genetics