those eyes!native american women are the MOST BEAUTIFUL and Feminine women that exist@

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned

almond ('curvy')shaped eyes are feminine(white women are still feminine because all humans have almond shaped eyes just in different degree to native,and circle is feminine too because it has some curve only square is a manly shape in metaphysics and noone has square eyes lol),slim nose is feminine,laterally narrow lips feminine,brown skin is feminine,black hair is feminine,high cheekbones is feminine etc

who wouldnt be ecstatic to have a beautiful feminine native woman that loves you and gives you sex?native american women in latin america also BTFOed feminists activists enmasse .

• Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten and Lux

almond ('curvy')shaped eyes are feminine(white women are still feminine because all humans have almond shaped eyes just in different degree to native,and circle is feminine too because it has some curve only square is a manly shape in metaphysics and noone has square eyes lol),slim nose is feminine,laterally narrow lips feminine,brown skin is feminine,black hair is feminine,high cheekbones is feminine etc

who wouldnt be ecstatic to have a beautiful feminine native woman that loves you and gives you sex?native american women in latin america also BTFOed feminists activists enmasse .

MESTIZO*

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
I see a spam of below-average looking women most of whom aren't even native american

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They only like mestizo chads like me

I see a spam of below-average looking women most of whom aren't even native american
shut up you white woman loving bitch,why dont you go suck the black cum out of a blondes pussy after she cucks you :lul: they all look fully native american,natives arent asians dumbass and theyre all goodlooking as fuck ,if you think theyre ugly then you just dont like squaws and thats oke

They only like mestizo chads like me
then why do 60% marry us white men in usa and canada?northern native women look down on latin american mestizo rapebabies of us iberians.not even mestiza latinos like their own men(theyre all subhuman goblins,while the foids fog)),they prefer iberian and wasp men or even black men over you

Last edited:
shut up you white woman loving bitch,why dont you go suck the black cum out of a blondes pussy after she cucks you :lul: they all look fully native american,natives arent asians dumbass and theyre all goodlooking as fuck ,if you think theyre ugly then you just dont like squaws and thats oke
I'm part native american jfl

I'm part native american jfl
let me guess?cherokee princess was your great great grandma?:cautious: white men are natural cucks,they simp for women that hate them and diss women that are more accepting of them due to their jbw economic power and prestige that comes with it and media.

when you get cucked by a white or black weoman dont come crying and claiming you now love Squaw Succubi or 'muh asian waifus'.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lux
I swear white men that love and simp for masculine white foids are the most pathetic cretins.they want you dead,disenfranchized and cucked and love them' some black men ooooow'(nothing wrong with IR,were all equal,black men are opressed and they love their bbc knowing their evil womanhating cheating humans,unless YOU go for asian or mestiza or native or desi or whatever then youre the enemy,a creep,a fetishist because only liking white women is natural,preferably light haired and pale like a fucking dude) .theyre even going for asians these days.they make it clear to you their attraction to you is just for resources and having white daughters,and that even if youre a 10 white guy they dont have true attraction to you like asian and native-/indo-latinas

Last edited:
Native American women used to free black men and marry/breed with them because they believed the two genes would create a stronger bloodline than everyone else.

bro chill.
no,im sick of white bitches and them humiliating us when theyre the most masculine women on earth color and feature wise(test lightens ,estrogen darkens),calling for our submission to mmmmmmmmmm i love me some ape black men,and also them ruining our chances with other women by injecting their feminist poison everywhere.white men that like white women are TRAITORS.

Native American women used to free black men and marry/breed with them because they believed the two genes would create a stronger bloodline than everyone else.
thats false dumb nigger ape that thinks hes better than a living white god,maybe only happened in one tribe(seminole).white men are gods to native women since pocahontas and malinche first saw one.most natives have white male ancestry and 60% of them in usa and canada marry white men.native americans hate blacks more than anyone from every account ive read from people that worked on reserves including one black woman.

native women literally bred enmasse with english and french traders.

thats false dumb nigger ape that thinks hes better than a living white god,maybe only happened in one tribe(seminole).white men are gods to native women since pocahontas and malinche first saw one.most natives have white male ancestry and 60% of them in usa and canada marry white men.native americans hate blacks more than anyone from every account ive read from people that worked on reserves including one black woman.
Copium maximum

Facially nothing special but her body carries her hard

Damn all that for a “huh” react from @Niko :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Copium maximum
its black men that cope with their simian inferiority.even heard one nigger claim thai women prefer brothas :ROFLMAO: only the ghetto latinas and liberal mentally ill(55% of liberal women) white women like you even in america,and thats due to incessant jewish propoganda giving you guys prestige in music,media and ads.

then why do 60% marry us white men in usa and canada?northern native women look down on latin american mestizo rapebabies of us iberians.not even mestiza latinos like their own men(theyre all subhuman goblins,while the foids fog)),they prefer iberian and wasp men or even black men over you
One day you claim to be iberian and day after you claim to be native American

You're schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641, stevielake and 1 other person
Idk man looks a bit ethnic too me.

White men are still a large demographic while black is much smaller