Those incels contradict themselves so much

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold
They have a pinned post on their forum showing most people (guys and girls) lose their virginity at around 16 and 17 and that 1/3 of college students have a FWB situation, and other stats. Potent 'suifuel' for them indeed, as they all agree it is in that thread.

But I see posts all the time there like 'all sub8 guys are incels', 'normies aren't getting laid', 'most normies these days are virgins' lol so which is it?

I can't be bothered to set up an account there just to ask them

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Golden Glass, IWantToMax and 2 others
They love engaging in self contradictions and mental masturbation.

What they argue is that normies can only fuck landwhales or that they can only get into cucked relationships.

Also this:
https://incels.is/threads/most-men-are-incel-and-heres-why.112524/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
interesting thanks

i noticed all those 'sub8 guys aren't getting laid' guys remained silent on that pinned data thread

thats why we post here

They love engaging in self contradictions and mental masturbation.

What they argue is that normies can only fuck landwhales or that they can only get into cucked relationships.

Also this:
https://incels.is/threads/most-men-are-incel-and-heres-why.112524/
Tbh that post is kinda legit from that guy, MyLifeIsTrash I noticed he is a big sub8 theorist there

I also noticed he didn't weigh in on the pinned virginity loss etc. data thread, it must be big suifuel for him

I agree it's easier when younger, JBF (Just Be First) was a groundbreaking theory explored on the lookism forum some years ago and it remains iconic to this day

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tbh that post is kinda legit from that guy, MyLifeIsTrash I noticed he is a big sub8 theorist there

I also noticed he didn't weigh in on the pinned virginity loss etc. data thread, it must be big suifuel for him

I agree it's easier when younger, JBF (Just Be First) was a groundbreaking theory explored on the lookism forum some years ago and it remains iconic to this day

in high school girls are less hypergamous for sure

I'm 4psl and get Tinder matches. Only trucels (sub 3psl) get nothing.

Sub8 will become real.
Very very soon.

well it depends on your defintion of incel. Guys with normie looks only real chance is through social cirlce, they have very very limited options. Only chadlites or above get the luxury of choice and that is fact you cant deny

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
do you bang? and if you do what quality?
I banged low quality (3psl), my first, it has lowered my inhibition. I have 4psl and 5psl girls in my matches. I will date a 4.5psl girl soon.

Sub8 will become real.
Very very soon.
Ah yes here's one of them now

I noticed you didn't have much to say on that pinned data thread. Alotta suifuel I'll admit for a guy that thought only 8+ guys were getting action

7/10 face or death. EVERY OTHER OPINION IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

• +1
Ah yes here's one of them now

I noticed you didn't have much to say on that pinned data thread. Alotta suifuel I'll admit for a guy that thought only 8+ guys were getting action
sub5 can't ascend tbh.

MLiT is a roastie

Most Normies getting laid- getting sex luckily through social circle game very tough to get and gets once in a while. Very rare

Psl 8 chads get sex easily and occasionally

• +1
i've concluded long time ago that incels were a movement pushed by some organization with certain end. going there is fun sometimes but too much of their theories are toxic to your head.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
I banged low quality (3psl), my first, it has lowered my inhibition. I have 4psl and 5psl girls in my matches. I will date a 4.5psl girl soon.

at 4psl? you sure you're not higher?

4 psl is average correct?
thats why we post here

I thought you post here because you got banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
People getting laid with sub 4s are incels all i got to say

People are harsh raters on PSL forums
the golden era when users rated objectively and on point adressing aesthetic flaws on your face by termnilogoy is gone tbh

everyone rates like shit nowadays out of pure intuition (including myself most of the tiemes) like "bug eyes, flat face, witch nose, shit skin, x this , y that "

and the rating itself got softer aswell

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
you mean people are less harsh? meaning a 5 is rated as a 6?

y idk, i feel like the rating got softer, the people got softer, thats not a bad thing by itself, its not good to shame people but sometimes it can rly be unhelpful

also like i said more and more people rate by intuition and notice just the most obvious stuff, like my facebook buddy had his girlfriend analyse my face and she said shit stuff how i got nice eye color and curved brows and shit and it felt like a psl rate idk if what im saying is legit

people got less accustomed to facial/boen anatomy arent that used w the actual shit anymore (me myself)

like im literally tired of someone posting his face and ppl are like "bug eyes, horse face, witch nose, cuck lips its over boyo" like can u tell me sth more specific and how can that be adressed, i can see those by myself ngl, very annoying

I dont think that they rate harsher then before. But rating harsh is a good thing because you know how women perceive u. If a man rates u a 7/10, a women will rate u a 5-6/10

y idk, i feel like the rating got softer, the people got softer, thats not a bad thing by itself, its not good to shame people but sometimes it can rly be unhelpful

also like i said more and more people rate by intuition and notice just the most obvious stuff, like my facebook buddy had his girlfriend analyse my face and she said shit stuff how i got nice eye color and curved brows and shit and it felt like a psl rate idk if what im saying is legit

people got less accustomed to facial/boen anatomy arent that used w the actual shit anymore (me myself)

like im literally tired of someone posting his face and ppl are like "bug eyes, horse face, witch nose, cuck lips its over boyo" like can u tell me sth more specific and how can that be adressed, i can see those by myself ngl, very annoying
Give me a good example of a good rating, go on, I’m waiting for the link, Mr PSL veteran

Give me a good example of a good rating, go on, I’m waiting for the link, Mr PSL veteran

y like im gonna go browse to find quality ratings rn lol
y i consider myself a psl "veteran", ive been on psl forums since i was 15 and im 18.5 now and people rated more specifically in the past
like i said i even know the bare minum about facial anatomy so irarely rate cuz im bad at it

y like im gonna go browse to find quality ratings rn lol
y i consider myself a psl "veteran", ive been on psl forums since i was 15 and im 18.5 now and people rated more specifically in the past
like i said i even know the bare minum about facial anatomy so irarely rate cuz im bad at it
Do you mean back when lookism used medical specific anatomical descriptions of ones face?

Do you mean back when lookism used medical specific anatomical descriptions of ones face?
yes.. there are still people with much knowledge in forums but just take a look at lookism's looksmaxing section and u will see what i mean, people got less serious for some reason, and im no expert in looksmaxing

Lol I'm the exact same. I'm psl 4 and get plenty tinder matches