those of you who get regular sex, do you still crave porn?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Posts
2,942
Reputation
3,362
I'm a nofapper and I get regular sex from my GF, but life still feels incomplete without porn, is it the same for everyone?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I’m oldcel but still has the libido of a 16 year.
Cum in my dreams often.
Mostly into lesbian porn atm. Not really into looking at penises
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 13158
I’m oldcel but still has the libido of a 16 year.
Cum in my dreams often.
Mostly into lesbian porn atm. Not really into looking at penises
you've watched porn all your life into your forties and you're taste still never went deeper than lesbian?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
Only when my gf isn’t around
 
you've watched porn all your life into your forties and you're taste still never went deeper than lesbian?
Not quite 40. Not even 30 but close.

I have been into some wierd shit tho. But now lesbian is my thing
 
Not quite 40. Not even 30 but close.

I have been into some wierd shit tho. But now lesbian is my thing
How did you cure your weird stuff? for me going complete nofap is the only solution or else I'm back to weird shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Yes, cheek busting is extremely important in life.
 
I'm a nofapper and I get regular sex from my GF, but life still feels incomplete without porn, is it the same for everyone?
Yes, men crave variety. You'll lose your affinity for porn though after you've abstained for long enough. But you'll probably still want to f*ck other women.
 
How did you cure your weird stuff? for me going complete nofap is the only solution or else I'm back to weird shit
Dunno how weird it was. It was mostly just rough stuff. Huge dongs impaling every opening of a little whore.
One day I just thought wtf am I watching a gangbang with 5 dicks and only 1 vagina.
Especially when I can ask a girl over, yet I’m abusing my arm and penis with great vigor to achieve satisfaction watching these acts of deprivation.

Nofap isn’t necessary. Just no porn
 
Dunno how weird it was. It was mostly just rough stuff. Huge dongs impaling every opening of a little whore.
One day I just thought wtf am I watching a gangbang with 5 dicks and only 1 vagina.
Especially when I can ask a girl over, yet I’m abusing my arm and penis with great vigor to achieve satisfaction watching these acts of deprivation.

Nofap isn’t necessary. Just no porn
doing the fap without porn has never worked for me in the past, always leads to huge dongs eventually
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
I don't get regular sex but I no longer crave porn because I'm on my nofap grind. However, I do crave your mom's vagina, hopefully you help me out
 

Similar threads

Surfsup
Replies
7
Views
12
Resonant
Resonant
B
Replies
23
Views
84
whiskers52
whiskers52
Ivan3
Replies
2
Views
26
Prøphet
Prøphet
blinkers
Replies
15
Views
141
freeshavacadoo
freeshavacadoo
S
Replies
48
Views
295
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top