Those who claim dark-triad doesn't work aren't actually dark triad

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
To deny the power of being dark-triad would be like denying gravity itself. Its literally impossible by the laws of nature for an evil man to be incel.

There are a lot of guys who think they're dark triad simply because they're selfish, cynical, and watch American Psycho sigma edits. They look up to characters like Patrick Bateman and Joker yet they're too much of a pussy to do half the things they did. There are so many crimes they aren't capable of doing because they have a conscience and respect for the law. Even if they really tried they would back out at the last moment because their strong sense of fear & guilt to do wrong would take over. Someone who is actually evil has no conscience, feels no remorse, and genuinely takes pleasure in harming others. Do you look for ways to take advantage of people or do you feel good helping others? Do you have a history of torturing cats and/or maiming other men feeling no guilt for doing so? No you haven't, so stop pretending to be dark triad its pathetic.

In one of my recent threads I brought up the murder of Ekaterina Baumann, who was killed by her husband 15yrs older. In the words of the true crime narrator himself, this was a man who was hideous, broke, lived at home in his 40s, unhygienic, and clearly evil given that he dismembered her body and threw her into a river. This woman could've had any man she wanted and easily gotten a successful, attractive man with a good heart to have a happily ever after story but specifically wanted someone with bad intentions. There is a gross misconception that women tolerate evil behavior in men because they are attractive but that couldn't be farther from the truth. In reality its evil behavior that makes a man more irresistible than anything else. The LMS retards here who believe attraction is about looks have no explanation for this couple and many others like it. They just default to the same looks retort like a braindead normie automatically saying FU because their brian is incapable of an intelligible response that makes sense.

Ekaterinabaumann

Ever wonder why every woman has a sob story about an abusive ex? Because that is always the type of person they'll give their prime years to. When it comes to being a good guy or an evil guy, there is no gray its black or white. Either you're someone with good intentions or you're someone who naturally takes pleasure in abusing others. Women sniff this out right away, and its what matters the most to them. This is what the "ick" factor is truly about. They do not want a good guy who cares, even if that man is attractive and successful. They want a bad guy who will abuse them and let them be a victim.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, It'snotover, try2beme and 10 others
Tbh. Being a charming sociopathic sadist mogs but only if not sub 6

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel, xtremfailer and 7 others
To deny the power of being dark-triad would be like denying gravity itself. Its literally impossible by the laws of nature for an evil man to be incel.

There are a lot of guys who think they're dark triad simply because they're selfish, cynical, and watch American Psycho sigma edits. They look up to characters like Patrick Bateman and Joker yet they're too much of a pussy to do half the things they did. There are so many crimes they aren't capable of doing because they have a conscience and respect for the law. Even if they really tried they would back out at the last moment because their strong sense of fear & guilt to do wrong would take over. Someone who is actually evil has no conscience, feels no remorse, and genuinely takes pleasure in harming others. Do you look for ways to take advantage of people or do you feel good helping others? Do you have a history of torturing cats and/or maiming other men feeling no guilt for doing so? No you haven't, so stop pretending to be dark triad its pathetic.

In one of my recent threads I brought up the murder of Ekaterina Baumann, who was killed by her husband 15yrs older. In the words of the true crime narrator himself, this was a man who was hideous, broke, lived at home in his 40s, unhygienic, and clearly evil given that he dismembered her body and threw her into a river. This woman could've had any man she wanted and easily gotten a successful, attractive man with a good heart to have a happily ever after story but specifically wanted someone with bad intentions. There is a gross misconception that women tolerate evil behavior in men because they are attractive but that couldn't be farther from the truth. In reality its evil behavior that makes a man more irresistible than anything else. The LMS retards here who believe attraction is about looks have no explanation for this couple and many others like it. They just default to the same looks retort like a braindead normie automatically saying FU because their brian is incapable of an intelligible response that makes sense.

View attachment 2647311

Ever wonder why every woman has a sob story about an abusive ex? Because that is always the type of person they'll give their prime years to. When it comes to being a good guy or an evil guy, there is no gray its black or white. Either you're someone with good intentions or you're someone who naturally takes pleasure in abusing others. Women sniff this out right away, and its what matters the most to them. This is what the "ick" factor is truly about. They do not want a good guy who cares, even if that man is attractive and successful. They want a bad guy who will abuse them and let them be a victim.

@Vermilioncore
dark triad is gigacope. i am way more dark triad than the average normie without a shadow of a doubt but i get absolutely nothing. meanwhile soyboy feminine reddit retards who can’t hurt a fly have girlfriends. if you unironically think most women are attracted to this dark triad bullshit then you have serious issues. NT matters a fuck ton, dont get me wrong, but acting dark triad will make you be seen as non-NT by others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, It'snotover, ElTruecel and 7 others
dark triad is gigacope. i am way more dark triad than the average normie without a shadow of a doubt but i get absolutely nothing. meanwhile soyboy feminine reddit retards who can’t hurt a fly have girlfriends. if you unironically think most women are attracted to this dark triad bullshit then you have serious issues. NT matters a fuck ton, dont get me wrong, but acting dark triad will make you be seen as non-NT by others.
Did you even comprehend anything in the OP? Using normies as a baseline is idiotic. Just because you don't think you're a normie doesn't mean you're anywhere close to being a dark psychopath. What have you done that makes you think you qualify as one? Have you even killed any cats? Have you physically hurt someone and felt pleasure instead of guilt? It seems like you have a healthy conscience. I'm sure you've done none of those things, and the thought of it makes you uneasy. Have you even committed any serious crimes?

You can't act dark triad. Either you have it or you don't, its not something you can fake, and you clearly don't. If you truly went through life without a conscience and viewed every situation opportunistically then abuse & manipulation would be second nature. Women are very good at subconsciously reading your energy & intentions, and they are attracted to what is bad because that's their nature. Keep believing the lies when their actions tell you everything you need to know. It doesn't matter what cuck loser a woman settles for, she will never desire anyone more than the "toxic narcissist" who knows how to abuse her properly. You clearly don't understand how completely devoted a woman will be to the "wrong" guy, while giving crumbs in comparison to the "right" guy.

I don't think most women are attracted to this. I know they are by default. I don't care about the older women who wisen up & mature enough to suppress things like this, they've lost their value and are completely irrelevant. I'm judging female nature by the way things have worked for 99.9% of history, but you think because we live in this artificial modern society that tries to suppress our true nature that the way attraction works has suddenly changed. An evil man vs a lucky cuck dating the same woman would get two completely different versions of her. If a woman can't get an evil guy and is stuck with a bunch of normies, of course she'll pick the one with the better face, but that's not what she truly desires.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, StalinCel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Did you even comprehend anything in the OP? Using normies as a baseline is idiotic. Just because you don't think you're a normie doesn't mean you're anywhere close to being a dark psychopath. What have you done that makes you think you qualify as one? Have you even killed any cats? Have you physically hurt someone and felt pleasure instead of guilt? It seems like you have a healthy conscience. I'm sure you've done none of those things, and the thought of it makes you uneasy. Have you even committed any serious crimes?

You can't act dark triad. Either you have it or you don't, its not something you can fake, and you clearly don't. If you truly went through life without a conscience and viewed every situation opportunistically then abuse & manipulation would be second nature. Women are very good at subconsciously reading your energy & intentions, and they are attracted to what is bad because that's their nature. Keep believing the lies when their actions tell you everything you need to know. It doesn't matter what cuck loser a woman settles for, she will never desire anyone more than the "toxic narcissist" who knows how to abuse her properly. You clearly don't understand how completely devoted a woman will be to the "wrong" guy, while giving crumbs in comparison to the "right" guy.

I don't think most women are attracted to this. I know they are by default. I don't care about the older women who wisen up & mature enough to suppress things like this, they've lost their value and are completely irrelevant. I'm judging female nature by the way things have worked for 99.9% of history, but you think because we live in this artificial modern society that tries to suppress our true nature that the way attraction works has suddenly changed. An evil man vs a lucky cuck dating the same woman would get two completely different versions of her. If a woman can't get an evil guy and is stuck with a bunch of normies, of course she'll pick the one with the better face, but that's not what she truly desires.

@Vermilioncore
ok thanks for telling me you’re retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, chicoperuanowski, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Starvin Marvin Food GIF by South Park
darktriad in question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, uglysub8male and PseudoMaxxer
how can it be projection when i don’t believe in the dark triad cope and the other guy clearly does believe in that shit
The projection is that YOU are the obe who is completely retarded. Do you even know what projection means?

Do you even know what logic means? I ask you if you prefer apples or bananas and you're telling me that you prefer black. That's how retarded your answer sounds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Floyd and TheLastLaugh
The projection is that YOU are the obe who is completely retarded. Do you even know what projection means?

Do you even know what logic means? I ask you if you prefer apples or bananas and you're telling me that you prefer black. That's how retarded your answer sounds.
not believing in the dark triad cope makes someone completely retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
didn’t read all of this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Dark triad is a nichemax not a looksmax, if you want to be femalegszemaxxed u need to be pretty boy imo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Latinolooksmaxxer and Shycel
ight yeah thanks for telling me you are a spastic and retard like every other dark triad coper
You clearly have some kind of vitamin deficiency.
@Skywalker Scorch this iqlet's ass.

“There are so many crimes they aren't capable of doing because they have a conscience and respect for the law. Even if they really tried they would back out at the last moment because their strong sense of fear & guilt to do wrong would take over.”

No more like because I don’t wanna go to prison. Below room temperature IQ that you don’t even consider that a reason

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, zura, Sprinkles and 2 others
“The LMS retards here who believe attraction is about looks have no explanation for this couple and many others like it.“

My explanation is there are billions of people on Earth and outliers exist which none of us have ever denied but usually the so called “ugly” guys are average

I will offer my imput as a 5yo OG.

I say this is about... power. Someone who seeks a "dark triad" person is WEAK and thus aims to find strenght in someone else. This of course is sexually attractive and can influence attraction to a certain extent depending on cases. More and less...

Would a regular mentally healthy man seek a dark triad foid? No. For what? Thats stupid even. However foids are very likely to put themselves in the situation where they want someone to take over. So here it's the dark triad...

Power, which they (feel they) lack.

Bad actions in on itself I doubt have any attractive unless mentally disordered. It's like fame, sports... it's power, fame.

I doubt a healthy sane foid will look a dark triad male because what's the point? What do u need to be dark triad for? Just to be edgy?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Latinolooksmaxxer
Not that i agree with what you said completely. But a psychopath dark triad would just rape/blackmail or kidnap foid and put in basement. Would never see psychopath rotting cuz lack of pussy.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, zura, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Surprised to see absolute facts coming from a december 2023 greycel

"Golden retriever energy" is literally them calling you a blindly loyal puppy. Embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Beastchodecode and Sprinkles
dnr a molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Dark triad is about loving yourself too much or completely hating yourself

whats stopping you from turning dark triad to get bitches?

You’re not shit you nigger cuck

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yes but that might be true for brown ethnics only
Well, it used to be
Now you got no one who isn't race mixed

I say this is about... power. Someone who seeks a "dark triad" person is WEAK and thus aims to find strenght in someone else. This of course is sexually attractive and can influence attraction to a certain extent depending on cases. More and less...

Would a regular mentally healthy man seek a dark triad foid? No. For what? Thats stupid even. However foids are very likely to put themselves in the situation where they want someone to take over. So here it's the dark triad...

Bad actions in on itself I doubt have any attractive unless mentally disordered. It's like fame, sports... it's power, fame.

I doubt a healthy sane foid will look a dark triad male because what's the point? What do u need to be dark triad for? Just to be edgy?
I explained this shit to OP the other day but he still doesnt get it

Clearly you've learned nothing in those 5 years. Are you seriously trying to compare male attraction to female attraction? You fucking simps disgust me so much. Not one woman on the planet is aroused by good behavior, not a single one. Women love evil behavior in men by default, that is the deep rooted psychology of our species and its not up for debate.

You're supposed to kill people as a man. You're supposed to fuck killers as a woman. Its that simple and society was a mistake. Killing is a natural part of being human its not wrong at all. What's wrong is this artificial society making men docile and inhibiting our true nature.
I explained this shit to OP the other day but he still doesnt get it
Another simp spotted. All you do is tout the same LMS power bullshit. All you're doing is broadcasting your own inexperience with women and projecting your own failures & insecurities. Women fuck losers all the time who are hideous, broke, and certainly have no power whatsoever. Most beautiful women have never fucked a good looking or powerful guy in their entire life, and if you spent enough time around attractive women you'd actually know that. You have no explanation whatsoever for this because all your docile simp brain can do is default to the same simple NPC response.

LMS/power can get you laid, but it will NEVER create the burning desire that evil behavior does. All women respond positively to abuse period. The deepest love & devotion a woman can feel for a man is when she is properly trauma bonded. Women fuck and give their all to the same man they demonize. Their pussies are naturally disgusted by good men. Keep believing that its just a matter of finding the right healthy, sane foid to be turned on by your good behavior though lmao.

@StalinCel
@Vermilioncore
@Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, zura, Floyd and 3 others
Clearly you've learned nothing in those 5 years. Are you seriously trying to compare male attraction to female attraction? You fucking simps disgust me so much. Not one woman on the planet is aroused by good behavior, not a single one. Women love evil behavior in men by default, that is the deep rooted psychology of our species and its not up for debate.

You're supposed to kill people as a man. You're supposed to fuck killers as a woman. Its that simple and society was a mistake. Killing is a natural part of being human its not wrong at all. What's wrong is this artificial society making men docile and inhibiting our true nature.

Another simp spotted. All you do is tout the same LMS power bullshit. All you're doing is broadcasting your own inexperience with women and projecting your own failures & insecurities. Women fuck losers all the time who are hideous, broke, and certainly have no power whatsoever. Most beautiful women have never fucked a good looking or powerful guy in their entire life, and if you spent enough time around attractive women you'd actually know that. You have no explanation whatsoever for this because all your docile simp brain can do is default to the same simple NPC response.

LMS/power can get you laid, but it will NEVER create the burning desire that evil behavior does. All women respond positively to abuse period. The deepest love & devotion a woman can feel for a man is when she is properly trauma bonded. Women fuck and give their all to the same man they demonize. Their pussies are naturally disgusted by good men. Keep believing that its just a matter of finding the right healthy, sane foid to be turned on by your good behavior though lmao.

@StalinCel
@Vermilioncore
@Primalsplit
By power, I think there needs to be a distinction between power that one gets from his Testosterone, muscles, height, intelligence etc. and power one gets from society whether it's through money, status, respectability etc.

@StalinCel
@Vermilioncore
@Primalsplit

I can understand your points but I feel like you're being a bit over the top. You could talk about a dominant, based male that gets things done when needed but you go onto talking about killing people. It's the only most practical thing you should ever want to get into.

I put in doubt that being "dark triad" can stand on its legs without some good attribute out of face/height-frame/dick anyways.

I could probably engage more but honestly it's fine.

Yeah maybe OPs theory would work in the 1990s

@Vermilioncore
You can't fake being Dark Triad. But you can practice it. At first you should do it manually, but after a while it should become second nature. It's NOT over. You can DarkTriadmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and TheLastLaugh
I agree tbh. Anyone with brain cells can see what you are saying is the truth.

But if one lives in a cuck society then how can they take advantage of this truth without facing punishment. What’s the point of being super attractive degen criminal if soy government will jail you in a cell to rot and get raped by other men 🤣

I agree tbh. Anyone with brain cells can see what you are saying is the truth.

But if one lives in a cuck society then how can they take advantage of this truth without facing punishment. What’s the point of being super attractive degen criminal if soy government will jail you in a cell to rot and get raped by other men 🤣
There's ways to get away with it (maybe NOT with killing, that's too Extreme) but other criminal acts can still cause attraction from women and still avoid jail.

most women inflate stories about their ex's because that's how female aggression works

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Very high iq. I see your long deep thoughts have come to fruition.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
dark triad is legit hyper effective with foids. You can be dark triad without being a serial killer tho. Even if not in your nature, if you're rational and have had bad experiences with them (like most men) you naturally develop a dark-triad infused shield when dealing with them. You gotta be willing to at least hurt foid's emotions, and it becomes easier the more times you've been fucked up because of them. For example, when I broke up with my ex I told her only thing I ever wanted from her was sex. She still texts me from time to time.

dark triad is legit hyper effective with foids. You can be dark triad without being a serial killer tho. Even if not in your nature, if you're rational and have had bad experiences with them (like most men) you naturally develop a dark-triad infused shield when dealing with them. You gotta be willing to at least hurt foid's emotions, and it becomes easier the more times you've been fucked up because of them. For example, when I broke up with my ex I told her only thing I ever wanted from her was sex. She still texts me from time to time.
What you're describing is a cynical character development that stems from a man being done dirty for so long he finally learns his lesson. The so called transformation from nice guy to bad boy. A woman creating a fuckboy/player, the very type they complain about. However, this isn't what I'm referring to.

I always find it laughable when someone who isn't even capable of violence claims to be a bad boy/dark triad simply because they're extremely selfish and don't take women seriously. Of course compared to most men who are too nice and have good intentions they'll do far better with women but that's not saying much. When referencing dark triad I'm specifically talking about violent, sadistic psychopaths who enjoy abusing others and truly get women trauma bonded to them, which is the only way you'll get the best out of her.

Women are cursed with a desire for things that hurt them and a hatred for things that are good for them. One of my favorite quotes of all time is "no good deed goes unpunished." The more life experience you gain the more you'll realize how profound that really is, especially with women. They want to be treated like inferior sex objects, and if you're naive enough to listen to their words and treat them any differently they will despise you.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Good take, I can't find myself disagreeing with anything that you wrote

How do these subhuman looking dark triads get in contact with attractive women in the first place though, how do they demonstrate this dark triad behavior in order for women to be attracted if women typically avoid subhuman looking males like the plague?

There are obviously cases where criminals get a reputation as "badboys" locally but that seems a lot different to men who are willing to kill because you cant really make it common knowledge to people that you're a killer while staying out of jail

I will never be dark triad but I have been in scenarios where I drunkenly spaz out and have beaten men for rudely taking the attention of a foid Ive been grafting away from me and suddenly the foids body language towards me is very positive once they see I'm capable of violence

One of my favorite quotes of all time is "no good deed goes unpunished." The more life experience you gain the more you'll realize how profound that really is, especially with women.
I once let some hippy foid who knocked on my door stay in my house for a night and when I realized what a crazy horoscope obsessed freak she was I told her she had to leave after she requested to stay longer and she insinuated that she would lie to police that I had a knife as if I had threatened to harm her.
I got her out a couple of hours later but that experience cemented the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished" for me

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
Good take, I can't find myself disagreeing with anything that you wrote

How do these subhuman looking dark triads get in contact with attractive women in the first place though, how do they demonstrate this dark triad behavior in order for women to be attracted if women typically avoid subhuman looking males like the plague?

There are obviously cases where criminals get a reputation as "badboys" locally but that seems a lot different to men who are willing to kill because you cant really make it common knowledge to people that you're a killer while staying out of jail

I will never be dark triad but I have been in scenarios where I drunkenly spaz out and have beaten men for rudely taking the attention of a foid Ive been grafting away from me and suddenly the foids body language towards me is very positive once they see I'm capable of violence
That's a good question, though I've always said that a subhuman who gets lots of exposure will always outslay an attractive guy who just rots at home. As someone who's secretly been through a handful of women's smartphones/email/tinder/ig and can evaluate someone's looks objectively I can truly say looks matter far less than you think. You'd be shocked how they chase after legitimately ugly guys with nothing going on. No one here seems to believe me when I say that even most beautiful women have NEVER been with a good looking or rich guy in their entire life. Of course they've all been with guys who were subhuman inside and out though.

I'm glad you understand women's intrinsic attraction to evil, and thus dark triad men. Indeed it can't fully be capitalized on because of the unnatural modern society we are subjected to. However, this is why men have it all wrong when they try to pretend they're more successful than they actually are and think that "success" is the end all be all to attracting women. If you're going to brag about anything, it should be the dark things you've done without incriminating yourself and giving too much away.

An abusive, violent psychopath who properly trauma bonds a woman has her burning desire and devotion. She is addicted to him like a drug and will give him her all, no matter how much she complains about how horrible he is. Compare that to a guy who attracted a woman with his success...use your common sense and think about what kind of relationship dynamic that is in comparison. By now it should make sense why women cuck attractive & successful guys for violent psychos with zero redeeming traits. Everyone knows women are all about their feelings, yet they deny the fact that nothing is more exciting than evil, dangerous men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
it doesn't work. op is biggest retard on this forum.