those who have had a glow up ; do you get the ick when girls approach you?

I

ick.giver

Iron
i look maybe a point better than i did before ; lost about 20 kilos , dressing better , going out more so naturally i have had a few instances of girls approaching me , asking for my name / number and while it does give the ego a boost , i do get this uneasy feeling , an ick of sort.

'you only want me cuz i am up now' fuck you

so naturally i burn that bridge , dont respond to their advances , dont text if they give me their digits, etc.

i guess you can say i self sabotage A LOT.

id say ive spend so long by myself , idont even know what its like to have company , the concept of even a friendship is foreign .

anyways i am new here and was wondering if anyone else can relate

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, future_, FBl and 1 other person
Women in the past fuck yes , never let a women who rejected u in the past come back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, TheLooxMaxingKing, BootySniffer69 and 5 others
If you get the “ick” when women approach you after you ascend, then you were never black pilled to begin with.

Doing so implies you believed women should have approached you when you were ugly because of your “personality” which is a blue pill fantasy cope.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TheLooxMaxingKing, gribsufer1 and 4 others
no lmao of course not I'd smash each and everyone of them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TheLooxMaxingKing and noodlelover
If a girl wanted me after she rejected me i would make that bitch a single mother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon, TheLooxMaxingKing and xegigi
That's biology. There is no such thing as unconditional love.

You gain ten or twelve extra pounds, loose your job, or get cancer and love and attraction cease to exist for you. It's physics.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and nword49
Yes this happened last week, off some tinder Stacy, linked girl 6 months ago peak bulk, then again last week same girl where I had lost 15kg and you know how much appeal loosing that much weight can add to your face and physique in general, especially facial features, plus I tanned so bit more smv

She was so emotionless the first time I met her I thought she had autism, linked her again and the shift in her personality and how she was giving me the fuck me eyes gave me the ick, just for being so shallow I friendzoned her and told her she’s just here to entertain me, and so she did, vented to her for 3 hours all while she tried her best to get fucked then dropped her ass home.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, T50 Demon, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
That's biology. There is no such thing as unconditional love.

You gain ten or twelve extra pounds, loose your job, or get cancer and love and attraction cease to exist for you. It's physics.
I am the one who knocks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, noodlelover and nword49
i look maybe a point better than i did before ; lost about 20 kilos , dressing better , going out more so naturally i have had a few instances of girls approaching me , asking for my name / number and while it does give the ego a boost , i do get this uneasy feeling , an ick of sort.

so naturally i burn that bridge , dont respond to their advances , dont text if they give me their digits, etc.

i guess you can say i self sabotage A LOT.

id say ive spend so long by myself , idont even know what its like to have company , the concept of even a friendship is foreign .

anyways i am new here and was wondering if anyone else can relate
i feel exactly the same, even tho i have not ascended. also if girls even come close to me with a bodycount over 0, i feel absolutely disgusted