those who taking oral castor oil - how are your eyelashes, beard, eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
photos would be great

Ive tried topical and oral. Havent worked for me but i do take it anyway just in case.
Worth to try. Just try it at home first in low dosage then increase. U can shit yourself if u are not suited for castor oil
Ive noticed results when i started to use peppermint oil. Now i use minox in the morning and peppermint oil before sleep

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and jojoyou
Ive tried topical and oral. Havent worked for me but i do take it anyway just in case.
Worth to try. Just try it at home first in low dosage then increase. U can shit yourself if u are not suited for castor oil
Ive noticed results when i started to use peppermint oil. Now i use minox in the morning and peppermint oil before sleep
do u take peppermint oil orally?

do u take peppermint oil orally?
nah, topical mixxed with castor and coconut oils.
Minox on brows while doing morning routines. Then wash it away. Works wonders for eyelashes

I took orally for many months last year. Had about 5ml daily for scalp hair health and thickness since my eyelashes and brows are already really good but I did notice my eyebrows seemed darker and grew more. I would also have a couple people ask whether I was wearing mascara. Obviously I fucking wasn't and I could easily prove it by just rubbing my lashes.

its mostly cope, just drink topical minxodil. worked for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, thereallegend and jojoyou
126E9911 E062 4C93 B1C9 4F6439C9A3E3

Sorry for the fag filter but castor oil helped my eyebrows tremendously and on my eyelashes it did a mediocre job as you can see, gook people don’t have good eyelashes but I managed to get mine from castor oil and also you can see my eyebrows which is good enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, It'snotover, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
View attachment 2096240

Sorry for the fag filter but castor oil helped my eyebrows tremendously and on my eyelashes it did a mediocre job as you can see, gook people don’t have good eyelashes but I managed to get mine from castor oil and also you can see my eyebrows which is good enough.
Faggot ass nigga you got a filter??🤣

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Elvisandreaa, cancercell and 2 others
why did you stop ?
Moved country, have not gotten around to buying it again but I would recommend it. Play around with anywhere from 1ml to 5ml. From what I’ve heard from moreplatesmoredates, above 5ml doesn’t give more benefit. Also take care of your diet cause it will give you terrible shits until your body adjusts to it, especially at 5ml.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
i fry all my food in castor oil and i have hair growing all over my penis shaft and head, don't know if it's related

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2096240

Oral or topical

its mostly cope, just drink topical minxodil. worked for me
drinking topical minox works in the meantime until you can get oral minoxidil.

my heart started to race last night from drinking too much minoxidil tho.

• JFL
Reactions: User49