Those who think working 24/7 is cool in reality just have no life outside of work.

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned
The goal of free time from work is to enjoy life

The goal of earning money, is to enjoy life with it

The goal of building a business is so it runs on autopilot so you can enjoy life 24/7 instead of being a slave

In the time you're not working, you should be enjoying life to its fullest potential

Eating good food

Fucking hot girls

Enjoying friends company

Explore beautiful nature

Play sports like footy

Surfing, skiing, dirt biking

Training martial arts

Sparring other men

Travelling to other countries

Learning stuff you wanna learn

Learning languages

Entertainment like movies, live entertainment etc

Gymmaxxing, saunamaxxing, spamaxxing

actually enjoying life instead of being slave losers and doing fuckall on weekends

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, quinfluence, meropeu and 10 others
>Those who think working 24/7 is cool
So.... Literally no one on the planet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, TheLookInYourEyes, BoredPrince and 4 others
if you have nothing else to do, why not work 🙏 + nobody works 24/7 and enjoys it big dawg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, PRIEST Sv3rige and aids
Bae go to bed Jonnyboi just posted more water.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios, JovenCansao, User28823 and 6 others
Jobs want to force you to work 24/7 or get as much time they can out of you.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and They_are_all_whores
Life is only work lol, I have a job and I go to school as the redpillers say "Grind grind grind grind"

The older you get the more you realize life ain’t shit without money, I totally understand workaholics. I‘d rather work 24/7 with millions in my bank account than spending free time while being broke

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and sinss
One could say that things you listed are also man made slave activities for mentaly eeel people

One could say that things you listed are also man made slave activities for mentaly eeel people
you think sex and tasty food is man made for mentally eel people? not biological?

You seem like a knowledge person

Tips on overcoming procrastination?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
@Tylermax

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi

The goal of building a business is so it runs on autopilot so you can enjoy life 24/7 instead of being a slave

In the time you're not working, you should be enjoying life to its fullest potential

Eating good food

Fucking hot girls

Enjoying friends company

Explore beautiful nature

Play sports like footy

Training martial arts

Sparring other men

Learning languages

actually enjoying life instead of being slave losers and doing fuckall on weekends
I know which nigga you're talking about jfl 😂 life is to be enjoyed not slaving away in others buisness not on your just for man made money

Eating good food

Fucking hot girls

Enjoying friends company

Explore beautiful nature

Play sports like footy

Training martial arts

Sparring other men

Learning languages

wow

you think sex and tasty food is man made for mentally eel people? not biological?
Modern day taste is mostly man made for dopamine rush, nothing remotely close to this existed for the majority of history. Maybe we should only eat raw meat for energy and hunger. Maybe society is fat because of this chase for tastes.

Fucking hot girls could be considered mental illness. Permanently pair bonding and having children with 1 or more women could be considered as the only way to live healthy life. Fucking random women, a lot of times with condom, not getting children, becoming single afterwards.

I would agree with enjoying friends company, explore beautiful nature, maybe some form of martial arts tho.