Those with tattoos

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
When you got them did it change how men and wkmen treated you?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
When you got them did it change how men and wkmen treated you?
Girls definitely dig it. Friends think I portray risky behavior. It makes me look more NT. I’d like to get more but tbh people get tats due something mental going on (it’s really deep and I’m not informed so I’ll leave it at that). It’s like they’re in so much pain and recieving pain from needle frees that a bit. Problem is it’s temporary cope yet tattoo is permanent. I’d fucking love to get my whole body tatted, I’ll do it if I get famous or develop a way to make money constantly. When that happens however you will no longer live a “normal” life and jobs take it to another level. You also seem more as a short term partner for pleasure rather than long term relationship material since it’s all sex appeal. Sex appeal only goes so far.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6382
Girls definitely dig it. Friends think I portray risky behavior. It makes me look more NT. I’d like to get more but tbh people get tats due something mental going on (it’s really deep and I’m not informed so I’ll leave it at that). It’s like they’re in so much pain and recieving pain from needle frees that a bit. Problem is it’s temporary cope yet tattoo is permanent. I’d fucking love to get my whole body tatted, I’ll do it if I get famous or develop a way to make money constantly. When that happens however you will no longer live a “normal” life and jobs take it to another level. You also seem more as a short term partner for pleasure rather than long term relationship material since it’s all sex appeal. Sex appeal only goes so far.
Wat tats u got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Wat tats u got
Currently got a big ass tat on my ribs as my first one. Want to get a couple more around neck/chest. I’m trying to limit myself because the shit is addicting. I figured I want it more now after getting the first one. Sin.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Currently got a big ass tat on my ribs as my first one. Want to get a couple more around neck/chest. I’m trying to limit myself because the shit is addicting. I figured I want it more now after getting the first one. Sin.
Oh i thought u had some arm tats
Tats dont matter in how people treat u if they cant be seen wearing a tshirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Don’t be stupid and get tats to just get tats. First develop style, perfect haircut for your skull, develop your confidence and what makes you, you. Most importantly start working out tattoos look much better on a well developed body. If you’re not there do not get it. If you’re getting tattoos do not go above 15% for the rest of your life. I still haven’t built courage to tat arms cause I don’t wanna look like everyone else, I wanna get some shit never seen before. Be different. Indifference breeds attraction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9890
What if tour face ha average and tour tatted they still like it? I’m just below 6’2 190 lbs

What if tour face ha average and tour tatted they still like it? I’m just below 6’2 190 lbs
Hell yea bro, it all starts with your mind, if you like it other people will. Be smart and get something that fits you, tats can be a bit pricey. I recommended getting it done by someone who knows what the fuck they’re doing. A couple of friends got them cheap and their tats just look plain stupid.

You can get very cheap tattoos in India, there are many artists working in the streets.
article-2602648-1D0646BC00000578-501_964x652.jpg
tattoo-indian-street-style.jpg
indian-street-tattoos-2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Fahkumram and alriodai