Thought 6'2 friend was 5'11

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree
I was talking to my friends about height and one of them said they were 6'2 and I called major cap, Im 5'11 and I always thought we were the same height or very similar.

We measure and dude is actually 186cm Wtf. My perception of height was so skewed I thought 6'2 was some big thing.

Later on tho I saw a reflection and the difference is a bit bigger jfl

So close yet so far

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and LooksOrDeath
6'2 is absolutely average as zoomers, I just get very confused when I read online people saying 6'1 6'2 are "tall".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, kanderior, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
6'2 is absolutely average as zoomers, I just get very confused when I read online people saying 6'1 6'2 are "tall".
Average for zoomers is 5'11 maybe the next gen but I still height mog a good majority of kids my age

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
Where do you live i have to move there.
Rate this guy
IMG 1825

Top% face Chad.
Does he need good physique to pull girls or no ? Plus is having more then a lean/ DYEL natty physique cope ?

Does he need good physique to pull girls or no ? Plus is having more then a lean/ DYEL natty physique cope ?
Just be taller than the girl with average frame= slay. Needs to have instagram or tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I was talking to my friends about height and one of them said they were 6'2 and I called major cap, Im 5'11 and I always thought we were the same height or very similar.

We measure and dude is actually 186cm Wtf. My perception of height was so skewed I thought 6'2 was some big thing.

So close yet so far
2-3 inch height differences are almost never noticeable unless you guys compare actual measures or are kissing

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Just be taller than the girl with average frame= slay. Needs to have instagram or tinder.
Can he just pick up irl/ cold approach or like be a uber driver and just ask hot girls that come in his car for a uber ride for their number and he will get it ?

2-3 inch height differences are almost never noticeable unless you guys compare actual measures or are kissing
3 inches is noticable, 2 inches not so much. This is because your perception is biased to tell forehead height or positioning.

• +1
Reactions: illoan82
Can he just pick up irl/ cold approach or like be a uber driver and just ask hot girls that come in his car for a uber ride for their number and he will get it ?
He would never be an Uber driver with that face. He would earn thousands a day with that face via modeling, rich girls or even instagram ads.

He would never be an Uber driver with that face. He would earn thousands a day with that face via modeling, rich girls or even instagram ads.
Or he would have lots of career paths, connections, and paths that lead him to success in different forms either way right ?

Or he would have lots of career paths, connections, and paths that lead him to success in different forms either way right ?
Yes. Even if he had no job all he needs to do is to go out and walk. would just get requests to be a high paying batista in a cafe by the owners. Would get a ton of requests by restaurants or companies to be waiters or the worker that requires a gl face to attract costumers. But he wouldn't need to do all these peasant jobs because sub htb rich girls would Pay for his expenses for free with that face.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

So close yet so far
how did you not notice your friend is 3 inches taller than you
its obvious asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes. Even if he had no job all he needs to do is to go out and walk. would just get requests to be a high paying batista in a cafe by the owners. Would get a ton of requests by restaurants or companies to be waiters or the worker that requires a gl face to attract costumers. But he wouldn't need to do all these peasant jobs because sub htb rich girls would Pay for his expenses for free with that face.
damn, so with that face he wouldnt even need to be working labouring physical jobs like warehousing ? Plus how would much friends he would hsve.

• JFL
damn, so with that face he wouldnt even need to be working labouring physical jobs like warehousing ? Plus how would much friends he would hsve.
What kind of retarded questions are this

average zoomer in Iran where you're at is 5'9, stop saying retarded shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
average zoomer in Iran where you're at is 5'9, stop talking nonsense to impressionable kids who are gonna take shit like this seriously
IMG 1825

Rate

• JFL
2 inches yeah, but 3 inches is the beginning of heightmogging.

Last edited:
I have an opposite story: a Danish friend of mine claims 189 cm/6'2.5. I asked him if he feels tall with that height in Denmark, he said no. I'm 6'0 and usually wear 1.5 inch lifts when outside. We later met up and I was slightly taller than him with my frauded 6'1.5, he even remarked on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and distance decay
Isn't 186 6'1?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
186 is 6’1” #so your friend isn’t 6’2”

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
nah nigga that's cap, 7'10 is the average for zoomers these days, if you're under 7 foot please kill urself :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj