Thought I had this morning

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
As usual, I was thinking about wild primates that we could beat in a fight, and this dawned on me

orangutangs are pound for pound the strongest primate on the planet, perhaps in the universe.
their increadible reach of 2 times their body length gives them unparalleled combat strength and they have a grip that could crush a bag of sand or a baby into dust
their strength also lies in their physique, tehy are deceptive in their abilities - you prey on them because they look like fat little oompa loompas but they are deadly fighting mammalchines.
you should just quit now before you embarasse yourself because against an orangutang you just cant win.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Zesto, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Brutal orangutangpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
It’s over for humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
It's such a legit theory. Orangutans are fucking beasts

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 443
We should bow down to our primate overlords.

We should bow down to our primate overlords.
6076585 orig

Look at this goofy looking motherfucker. Little do u know but he has a temper and will rip you apart with his giant 45" arms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Insomniac and Zesto
the-beast-titan-was-introduced-at-the-beginning-of-season-2-but-very-little-is-known-about-him-stil.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
They even look like godly creatures. Hold on I'm leaving Allah brb

@blackoutwhitein :feelsmega:

• +1
spergmogs me

what would an orangutang do against a silverback gorilla?

• +1
What would an orangutang do against a bottle of soylent?
"100 numales vs 1 gorilla: how fast could the gorilla rip all of their limbs off?" Is a better question
what would an orangutang do against a silverback gorilla?
I'd love to answer this, but I have no direct evidence. My impression is in favor of the adult male orang utan.

Far more arboreal than either gollila subspecies, the Old Man of the Forest may weight 400 pounds and can pull himself up a tree with one hand.

Can't denigrate the African ape, though. He is stronger all around, all four limbs are immensely powerful. In a face off together, the upland gorilla might attack and inflict damage on his Asian cousin, but all the bluster and raining blows would be wiped away when the Borneo Brawler gets pissed and back-hands his opponent and breaks his vulnerable collarbone

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
"100 numales vs 1 gorilla: how fast could the gorilla rip all of their limbs off?" Is a better question

I'd love to answer this, but I have no direct evidence. My impression is in favor of the adult male orang utan.

Far more arboreal than either gollila subspecies, the Old Man of the Forest may weight 400 pounds and can pull himself up a tree with one hand.

Can't denigrate the African ape, though. He is stronger all around, all four limbs are immensely powerful. In a face off together, the upland gorilla might attack and inflict damage on his Asian cousin, but all the bluster and raining blows would be wiped away when the Borneo Brawler gets pissed and back-hands his opponent and breaks his vulnerable collarbone
36d25d6e51cc5b4fb2214190cfeb3e74

Holy FUCK that silverback eye area!!!!!

Guaranteed 100% fighting success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and Nibba
View attachment 6609View attachment 6610

Holy FUCK that silverback eye area!!!!!

Guaranteed 100% fighting success
Orangutan looks like a fucking endomorph peasant like @blackoutwhitein with similar facial structure. Looks like a cobra with those face folds. FWHR mogs that gorillacel.

I need to start a PayPal for donations here to buy two animals like these, piss them off, then see who wins

They are so ugly

i would destroy that monkey lol
ive been training mma for years now, outlift everyone in my gym
whats he going to do? go for a jab? gl with that lol, block and kick to his tiny low hanging balls, dont even need to put force behind one touch of me and he will probably lose balance lol. try to kick me? with those tiny legs? JFL. try to take it to the ground and grapple me? lol if you actually think muh pound per pound matters in fights, my bare weight would destroy the little shit
baby-orang-standing+Chris+Shepherd.jpg

stay behind the bars little fag they are there for your own protection

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
i would destroy that monkey lol
ive been training mma for years now, outlift everyone in my gym
whats he going to do? go for a jab? gl with that lol, block and kick to his tiny low hanging balls, dont even need to put force behind one touch of me and he will probably lose balance lol. try to kick me? with those tiny legs? JFL. try to take it to the ground and grapple me? lol if you actually think muh pound per pound matters in fights, my bare weight would destroy the little shit
baby-orang-standing+Chris+Shepherd.jpg

stay behind the bars little fag they are there for your own protection

• +1
Reactions: bain
lmaaao fuark that was what i was going for but couldnt find the pic jfl at me
I figured u were bro. I was trying to find a motivational pic from fit yesterday and couldn't come up with anything fuarrrr

Lol this nigga monkey

Its over for Nibbacel

jfl if Lucy is in your line of ancestry as a primate tbhngltbhngl

over

View attachment 6605

Look at this goofy looking motherfucker. Little do u know but he has a temper and will rip you apart with his giant 45" arms
Don't make fun of him or he'll come to your house and kill you.
He's watching, dumbass.

Don't make fun of him or he'll come to your house and kill you.
He's watching, dumbass.
Ah fuck it'll be murders in the rue morgue all over (ogre) again