Thought I had when playing Minecraft zombies on hypixel

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Someone tag me in this thread in a couple of hours i cba to write it rn cuz i just typed a meaningless essay in another thread but have the idea of this thread

It's to do with participation, illusion, enslavement and stress

@Hardrada are you gonna finish your thread now

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
@Hardrada are you gonna finish your thread now
So basically was playing Minecraft zombies on hypixel and then one game I just decided to stand still and not do anything. Nothing changed. The zombies didn't come after me and any zombies who came towards me my teammates took out for me.

I could just be afk and stand still the whole game and only shoot when I really need to and only move when I really need to and still win.

The same applies to the game of society. It's an illusion that you need to play it. Next time you wake up just wake up when you want and don't turn up to work. You'll notice it has zero affect on society. If you want to beat society just don't comply. It's a game everyone is choosing to play. And it's addictive to average people the same way a video game is because it's the only way to get approval from people and it's like a meaningless competition similar to sport. Ugly people don't have a choice to play the game which is why they are either living on the fringe or in prison. They're playing their own game aka living life. And good looking people don't necessarily play the game of society - they work high paying jobs without even working - real estate agents, the easiest fucking job in the world literally all you need is to be decent looking and a mouth to talk and you've got yourself 60+k a fucking year with zero qualifications. It's the biggest joke of a job on earth.

Id say women and chads don't really play the game of society they play the people playing the game seeing as:
IMG 20240309 083326

It's the average looking people who are the most enslaved and generally also the most brainwashed. They have no character because no one treats them really good and no one treats them really bad they is just boring.

Ugly ppl are the least brainwashed cuz the teachers whos job is to brainwash literally dont give you attention and every religious lie is debunked by your own life experiences you have no trust in anyone so you arent gonna be fooled by anyone you is only gonna listen to your own natural senses as you should.

That's probably literally how chads and women play that Minecraft zombies game, it would be rare for them to tho in that they actually have a life, they just sit there and do the bare minimum they don't rlly care it's just a meaningless game innit.

You can generally break so many games and sports by following this philosophy: minimum effort, maximum outcome. Why go through the energy of passing the ball around the pitch 60 times or dribbling past ten players just get a player who's fast and a tall player who can head with player who has an accurate long ball and you're set. If Burnley with a below average team can place so highly playing so defensively despite having bad players imagine if the good teams played like that: Mourinhos 2000s Chelsea team

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
So basically was playing Minecraft zombies on hypixel and then one game I just decided to stand still and not do anything. Nothing changed. The zombies didn't come after me and any zombies who came towards me my teammates took out for me.

I could just be afk and stand still the whole game and only shoot when I really need to and only move when I really need to and still win.

The same applies to the game of society. It's an illusion that you need to play it. Next time you wake up just wake up when you want and don't turn up to work. You'll notice it has zero affect on society. If you want to beat society just don't comply. It's a game everyone is choosing to play. And it's addictive to average people the same way a video game is because it's the only way to get approval from people and it's like a meaningless competition similar to sport. Ugly people don't have a choice to play the game which is why they are either living on the fringe or in prison. They're playing their own game aka living life. And good looking people don't necessarily play the game of society - they work high paying jobs without even working - real estate agents, the easiest fucking job in the world literally all you need is to be decent looking and a mouth to talk and you've got yourself 60+k a fucking year with zero qualifications. It's the biggest joke of a job on earth.

Id say women and chads don't really play the game of society they play the people playing the game seeing as:
View attachment 2790288

It's the average looking people who are the most enslaved and generally also the most brainwashed. They have no character because no one treats them really good and no one treats them really bad they is just boring.

Ugly ppl are the least brainwashed cuz the teachers whos job is to brainwash literally dont give you attention and every religious lie is debunked by your own life experiences you have no trust in anyone so you arent gonna be fooled by anyone you is only gonna listen to your own natural senses as you should.

That's probably literally how chads and women play that Minecraft zombies game, it would be rare for them to tho in that they actually have a life, they just sit there and do the bare minimum they don't rlly care it's just a meaningless game innit.

You can generally break so many games and sports by following this philosophy: minimum effort, maximum outcome. Why go through the energy of passing the ball around the pitch 60 times or dribbling past ten players just get a player who's fast and a tall player who can head with player who has an accurate long ball and you're set. If Burnley with a below average team can place so highly playing so defensively despite having bad players imagine if the good teams played like that: Mourinhos 2000s Chelsea team
Furthermore I would've received a lot less bullying if I never considered myself a part of society and seeked approval.

Approval and fitting in comes naturally. Almost literally everything comes naturally and is predetermined. Dont try.

@AlexBrown84 @disillusioned @Lefty Rankin @BigJimsWornOutTires

So you entered a game but didn't play it. Okay!

The same applies to the game of society. It's an illusion that you need to play it. Next time you wake up just wake up when you want and don't turn up to work.
But you'll lose your job which results in losing your car, nice things, luxuries, addictions, and eventually, your home.

You'll notice it has zero affect on society.
You not working absolutely has Z-E-R-O effect on society as a whole. 50% of America can quit and it'll have Z-E-R-O effect on society as a whole. However, if 75% quit, it'll cause the government to get desperate and either A) enslave the people. B) start some shit with another country and take their shit. Or C) vaccinate everyone with mind-controlling nanobots. Thus, making them work.

a meaningless competition similar to sport.
NPC shit there.

View attachment 2790288

No idea what any of that means because all I see are characters thus, short attention span kicked in.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Hardrada
So you entered a game but didn't play it. Okay!

But you'll lose your job which results in losing your car, nice things, luxuries, addictions, and eventually, your home.

You not working absolutely has Z-E-R-O effect on society as a whole. 50% of America can quit and it'll have Z-E-R-O effect on society as a whole. However, if 75% quit, it'll cause the government to get desperate and either A) enslave the people. B) start some shit with another country and take their shit. Or C) vaccinate everyone with mind-controlling nanobots. Thus, making them work.

NPC shit there.

No idea what any of that means because all I see are characters thus, short attention span kicked in.
The average person works hard. Good looking people never work let alone work hard. They just effortlessly get an effortless job and get paid. Life is a breeze.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and BigJimsWornOutTires
The average person works hard. Good looking people never work let alone work hard. They just effortlessly get an effortless job and get paid. Life is a breeze.
The ones that don't succumb to pleasurable addictions, perhaps. I knew many models and amateur entertainers. For some odd reason, the folks usually attracted to us want to party and be irresponsible. Thus, our looks are like eye drugs to people chasing pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
:lul: nigga really thought he did something didnt he

View attachment 2790288

your ass is NOT going to be the world's first minecraft hypixel philosopher

:lul: nigga really thought he did something didnt he

your ass is NOT going to be the world's first minecraft hypixel philosopher
who is then

• Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi