Thought id share a couple of my somewhat success stories

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Story 1 is about a sugar mama I found this was in 2015, so 7 years ago I was 32-33 . I met this older woman and at the time I think she was 49-50. I met her through doing my football group I used to do.

I forget how it even started,I think just talking through messenger. She even had a guy she lived with but wasn't happy with. So she came and met me and she would take me out to eat,give me a little money,buy me cigarettes. She even bought me a phone one time. She started buying hotel rooms where we'd have sex.

There was some good things about it,she treated me really good. I got to suck on some titties ,even though they were saggy. When we had sex I couldn't get off. I would say she was a 3/10 ,and her personality was old and a turn off in a way. After sex or whatever I'd get on my phone and she'd put on old TV shows. She hated that I'd be on my phone like she wanted my undevoted attention.

She'd drop me off back at the group home where I lived at the time and I'd see all these younger ,prettier girls and that's what I really wanted. So she wanted me to move in with her, and she kicked out the other guy. I seen him and he was ugly as shit. So I understood she was with all ugly guys in her life worse then me.

So I would go over her house for a couple days and have sex with her and stuff,and she wanted me to move in and I said I couldn't do it. In my head I didn't want to be stuck with her and she wanted me to get a job there and take a bus in a area I didn't know. Then her credit card ran out which I didn't know she was maxed out.

She then has to move in with her sister and that's when she really changed. She said she couldn't drive to see me anymore. And not going to deal with me wanting younger girls. That I made her feel low of herself. She gets her own place again and I asked if she'd come meet up with me and she would never do it anymore. So I told her off and she blocked me.

So sometimes I wish I still had her for sex and stuff but at the same time she wasn't what I wanted. She also did some nasty shit to me while being on top of me she would bend over and start sucking my ear lobe ,I thought that was weird and a turn off. My daughter even seen her before and asked me why does she have such a big head.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ascension, fogdart and 3 others
Ok chad :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Not even a photon

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Tales from social assistance

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Images 5

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Nigga no way you're that fucking old, you could be my dad :lul:

• +1
looksmax.org campfire gathering story

mirin

• +1
tales

• JFL
I believe your story Dwayne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, closedplatecel, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Nigger

• Woah
Story 1 is about a sugar mama I found this was in 2015, so 7 years ago I was 32-33 . I met this older woman and at the time I think she was 49-50. I met her through doing my football group I used to do.

I forget how it even started,I think just talking through messenger. She even had a guy she lived with but wasn't happy with. So she came and met me and she would take me out to eat,give me a little money,buy me cigarettes. She even bought me a phone one time. She started buying hotel rooms where we'd have sex.

There was some good things about it,she treated me really good. I got to suck on some titties ,even though they were saggy. When we had sex I couldn't get off. I would say she was a 3/10 ,and her personality was old and a turn off in a way. After sex or whatever I'd get on my phone and she'd put on old TV shows. She hated that I'd be on my phone like she wanted my undevoted attention.

She'd drop me off back at the group home where I lived at the time and I'd see all these younger ,prettier girls and that's what I really wanted. So she wanted me to move in with her, and she kicked out the other guy. I seen him and he was ugly as shit. So I understood she was with all ugly guys in her life worse then me.

So I would go over her house for a couple days and have sex with her and stuff,and she wanted me to move in and I said I couldn't do it. In my head I didn't want to be stuck with her and she wanted me to get a job there and take a bus in a area I didn't know. Then her credit card ran out which I didn't know she was maxed out.

She then has to move in with her sister and that's when she really changed. She said she couldn't drive to see me anymore. And not going to deal with me wanting younger girls. That I made her feel low of herself. She gets her own place again and I asked if she'd come meet up with me and she would never do it anymore. So I told her off and she blocked me.

So sometimes I wish I still had her for sex and stuff but at the same time she wasn't what I wanted. She also did some nasty shit to me while being on top of me she would bend over and start sucking my ear lobe ,I thought that was weird and a turn off. My daughter even seen her before and asked me why does she have such a big head.
"Daughter"

What the fuck are you doing here dawg? You reproduced. Also when you were younger tinder wasn't even invented yet. You've lived a far better life than most young men nowadays.

"Daughter"

What the fuck are you doing here dawg? You reproduced. Also when you were younger tinder wasn't even invented yet. You've lived a far better life than most young men nowadays.
At least you have a legacy to leave behind. Most of us can't even get a date now due to our looks.