Master
Screenshot 2020 04 20 22 34 51 670 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
This is how you die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 5187, Stare and 1 other person
Bro on your website,i need to buy alone MT2 (27£)+ Special water(11£)+the kit (not on your website but probably 10£ and the shipping from UK to france 10£ which is equal to around 60£(70€) .Bro it's so expensive.I need to buy a full kit for like 30€

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Bro on your website,i need to buy alone MT2 (27£)+ Special water(11£)+the kit (not on your website but probably 10£ and the shipping from UK to france 10£ which is equal to around 60£(70€) .Bro it's so expensive.I need to buy a full kit for like 30€
Quality has its price.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
considering Melanotan is piss fucking cheap to manufacture I'm sure Alibaba would have decent quality shit, maybe underdosed.
but if you can get 10 vials for 50USD than go ahead.

considering Melanotan is piss fucking cheap to manufacture I'm sure Alibaba would have decent quality shit, maybe underdosed.
but if you can get 10 vials for 50USD than go ahead.
All website i found (without Purepeptidesuk) are just scam tbh

Where do you think the web sources get their stuff from? It's all from China. I ordered 50 vials once and it was the strongest shit ever. The product you get from a reseller may have passed many hands/sellers and spent a long time in someone's fridge (best case) so it makes sense why it was strong straight from the source

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
isnt this illegal

isnt this illegal
it's illegal tbh
Where do you think the web sources get their stuff from? It's all from China. I ordered 50 vials once and it was the strongest shit ever. The product you get from a reseller may have passed many hands/sellers and spent a long time in someone's fridge (best case) so it makes sense why it was strong straight from the source
Bro,it's why i get my accutane from China without prescription.All people are scared from china's product but in reality it's super good.The old tales "Made in China is shit" was real on 80's.Not nowadays
MK 677 PILL jfl.
I think it's legit cause they are a lot of order and they did a lot of sale

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-21-16-29-08-403_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-21-16-29-08-403_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: