Thoughts; 14 yr old workout + bulk routine: 5'8, 144lb

Not fully developed + You will be fat in your teen years
Besides no need to be big when you are 14. Just eat slightly above maintenance, workout, and you will build decent muscle.
Second point stands true but if you are not a genetic dead end you will be able to eat whatever without becoming fat as a teenager

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Not fully developed + You will be fat in your teen years
Besides no need to be big when you are 14. Just eat slightly above maintenance, workout, and you will build decent muscle.
He will be huge srs easily put on mass
Even if you manage gorge on all that this is supposed to be a 14 year old that's 5'8. An amount of protein like this will literally damage your kidneys too
I ate this on bulk no problems

Second point stands true but if you are not a genetic dead end you will be able to eat whatever without becoming fat as a teenager
Lots of fat teens out there jfl, they are not bulking though.
Still eating 6k calories every day will make you >20% bf even if you are a teen no doubt. Being lean is key to looks.

are there actual 14 year olds here jesus christ this place is too young now:forcedsmile:

you'll just look like shit just focus on being active and healthy and worry about this shit in another 2-3 years. you're 14 ffs

Lots of fat teens out there jfl, they are not bulking though.
Still eating 6k calories every day will make you >20% bf even if you are a teen no doubt. Being lean is key to looks.
It was meant as a general statement. Good looking lardmaxxed teens exist but you get the point. If your metabolism genetics are good you are physically unable to become really fat as a teen.
I was trying to put on mass at 15 but I couldn't get above 160lbs despite eating till I could not anymore, only for my progress to revert back once I stopped eating till exhaustion. I stayed 150lbs till 18 and only now a year later I'm finally starting to gain weight with just my usual diet (weighing over 170lbs now).

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
are there actual 14 year olds here jesus christ this place is too young now:forcedsmile:
And on top of that he makes posts schizoing out about Indo european paganism, how christianity ruined europe and intergalactic aryan empires

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
It was meant as a general statement. Good looking lardmaxxed teens exist but you get the point. If your metabolism genetics are good you are physically unable to become really fat as a teen.
I was trying to put on mass at 15 but I couldn't get above 160lbs despite eating till I could not anymore, only for my progress to revert back once I stopped eating till exhaustion. I stayed 150lbs till 18 and only now a year later I'm finally starting to gain weight with just my usual diet (weighing over 170lbs now).
Similiar case for me

Have been 130-140lb from 14-17, then jumped to 154lb at 18. 160lb now (19).

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
8000 is too much wtf

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and NoReedemingFeature
you'll just look like shit just focus on being active and healthy and worry about this shit in another 2-3 years. you're 14 ffs
How to do this?

And on top of that he makes posts schizoing out about Indo european paganism, how christianity ruined europe and intergalactic aryan empires
This is the first reply on this forum that has made me genuinely laugh but also frick you for being le ageist.

Looks like a good plan

16 nigga, life hits hard after 14. you're no longer cute & just like the rest of them, you're no longer special, and if i'm 16 now just imagine what it'll be like in the next coming years lol
you're still a kid mf 14-16 barely makes any difference

you're still a kid mf 14-16 barely makes any difference
it does though, you don't know how fast two years can go by, man it's been a year since i moved and it's barely felt like a couple of months lol

it does though, you don't know how fast two years can go by, man it's been a year since i moved and it's barely felt like a couple of months lol
time seems to go fast for everyone lol its like you made a major discovery
you're gonna be 18 soon enough

time seems to go fast for everyone lol its like you made a major discovery
you're gonna be 18 soon enough
time goes fast, yes that's my point

bhai rate the meal plan out of 10, did u eat it all?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
good, but unsustainable long term

Pre-Training Breakfast​

• 2 Bananas
  • 30g Dates
  • 50g Honey
  • 300mL Whole Milk
  • Espresso (2 shots)
  • 4 Poached Eggs
Total: 1040 kcal, 43g Protein, 137g Carbs, 40g Fat

Daily Meals (5x Meals)​

• 850g Rice
  • 600g Sweet Potatoes
  • 100g Lentils
  • 500g Broccoli
  • 100g Carrots
  • 800g Ground Beef
Total: 5865 kcal, 315g Protein, 920g Carbs, 74g Fat
Replace lentils & broccoli with lower fiber carb sources as needed (rice, cereal, sorbet, rice crackers, bagels, etc.)

Before Bed​

• 300mL Whole Milk
  • 200g Cereal
  • 200g Blueberries
Total: 1120 kcal, 22g Protein, 206g Carbs, 22g Fat

Overall Daily Total​

• Calories: 8025 kcal
  • Protein: 380g
  • Carbs: 1263g
  • Fat: 136g

Weekly Workout Plan​

Monday: Upper Body Strength​

1. Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  2. Bent Over Rows: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  3. Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
  4. Pull-Ups: 4 sets to failure
  5. Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
  6. Tricep Dips: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Tuesday: Lower Body Strength​

1. Squats: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  2. Deadlifts: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  3. Leg Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  4. Lunges: 3 sets of 12-15 reps per leg
  5. Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps

Wednesday: Rest or Active Recovery​

• Light Cardio: 30-45 minutes (walking, cycling)
  • Stretching/Foam Rolling

Thursday: Upper Body Hypertrophy​

1. Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  2. Seated Rows: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  3. Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
  4. Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  5. Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15-20 reps
  6. Tricep Pushdowns: 3 sets of 15-20 reps

Friday: Lower Body Hypertrophy​

1. Front Squats: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  2. Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  3. Leg Curls: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
  4. Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 12-15 reps per leg
  5. Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps

Saturday: Full Body Conditioning​

1. Kettlebell Swings: 4 sets of 20 reps
  2. Burpees: 4 sets of 15 reps
  3. Box Jumps: 4 sets of 12 reps
  4. Battle Ropes: 4 sets of 30 seconds
  5. Plank: 4 sets of 1 minute

Sunday: Rest or Active Recovery​

• Light Cardio: 30-45 minutes (swimming, yoga)

Notes:​

• Warm-Up: Start each session with a 5-10 minute warm-up (e.g., light jogging, dynamic stretches).
  • Cool-Down: End each session with a 5-10 minute cool-down (e.g., static stretching, light cardio).
  • Progressive Overload: Gradually increase the weight and/or reps each week to continue making progress.
  • Hydration and Nutrition: Stay well-hydrated and follow your meal plan to support recovery and performance.
  • Rest: Ensure adequate sleep (7-9 hours per night) to facilitate recovery and muscle growth.

Credits to @asdvek for meal plan thx bhai
Way too much volume, ive been training for 4 years with 2 different professional coaches, the help of my uncle who has been training for almost 40 years and the internet

I would definitely drop the volume by doing less sets or less differnet exercises, and also daily total 8000kcal? What the fuck? Daily?

You either count wrong, overexaggerate or just lie. Could be also that this is just a one day thing and you skip this amount of Meals most of the time

Otherwise this is honestly a pretty good routine. You should add more cardio to each day in any form, just walking to school or something so you dont get insanely Fat

8000 Calories is probably over 5300kcal over your maintanance which means you will get Fat as fuck, no matter how much you train. And well if thats your goal, I hope your food has practically zero saturated fats or goodbye to looking good facially

Unless you still think im an asshole for what I said to you I can give you my training routine that I used to get my weight from (not exaggerating) 56kg at 13 and a half yo 73kg at 14 and a half while maintaining almost the same bf%. Grew only around 7cm taller in that time so most of it was muscle mass

Pre-Training Breakfast​

• 2 Bananas
  • 30g Dates
  • 50g Honey
  • 300mL Whole Milk
  • Espresso (2 shots)
  • 4 Poached Eggs
Total: 1040 kcal, 43g Protein, 137g Carbs, 40g Fat

Daily Meals (5x Meals)​

• 850g Rice
  • 600g Sweet Potatoes
  • 100g Lentils
  • 500g Broccoli
  • 100g Carrots
  • 800g Ground Beef
Total: 5865 kcal, 315g Protein, 920g Carbs, 74g Fat
Replace lentils & broccoli with lower fiber carb sources as needed (rice, cereal, sorbet, rice crackers, bagels, etc.)

Before Bed​

• 300mL Whole Milk
  • 200g Cereal
  • 200g Blueberries
Total: 1120 kcal, 22g Protein, 206g Carbs, 22g Fat

Overall Daily Total​

• Calories: 8025 kcal
  • Protein: 380g
  • Carbs: 1263g
  • Fat: 136g

Weekly Workout Plan​

Monday: Upper Body Strength​

1. Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  2. Bent Over Rows: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  3. Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
  4. Pull-Ups: 4 sets to failure
  5. Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
  6. Tricep Dips: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Tuesday: Lower Body Strength​

1. Squats: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  2. Deadlifts: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
  3. Leg Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  4. Lunges: 3 sets of 12-15 reps per leg
  5. Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps

Wednesday: Rest or Active Recovery​

• Light Cardio: 30-45 minutes (walking, cycling)

Thursday: Upper Body Hypertrophy​

1. Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  2. Seated Rows: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  3. Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
  4. Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  5. Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 15-20 reps
  6. Tricep Pushdowns: 3 sets of 15-20 reps

Friday: Lower Body Hypertrophy​

1. Front Squats: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  2. Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
  3. Leg Curls: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
  4. Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 sets of 12-15 reps per leg
  5. Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps

Saturday: Full Body Conditioning​

1. Kettlebell Swings: 4 sets of 20 reps
  2. Burpees: 4 sets of 15 reps
  3. Box Jumps: 4 sets of 12 reps
  4. Battle Ropes: 4 sets of 30 seconds
  5. Plank: 4 sets of 1 minute

Sunday: Rest or Active Recovery​

• Light Cardio: 30-45 minutes (swimming, yoga)

Notes:​

• Warm-Up: Start each session with a 5-10 minute warm-up (e.g., light jogging, dynamic stretches).
  • Cool-Down: End each session with a 5-10 minute cool-down (e.g., static stretching, light cardio).
  • Progressive Overload: Gradually increase the weight and/or reps each week to continue making progress.
  • Hydration and Nutrition: Stay well-hydrated and follow your meal plan to support recovery and performance.
  • Rest: Ensure adequate sleep (7-9 hours per night) to facilitate recovery and muscle growth.

Credits to @asdvek for meal plan thx bhai
All of this for nothing

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Looks good bhai :p

Beats my 1.8L of coke everyday:p

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
Eat as much as you can during the prime years.
You'll grow in height, frame, skull, bone's are genetics
Mirin son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and n9wiff
bhai rate the meal plan out of 10, did u eat it all?
yh bro ive been trying to keep up with it as much as i can,

my mom is cucking me doe, says its too much for my age and stopping me but im trying

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

my mom is cucking me doe, says its too much for my age and stopping me but im trying
how much weight did u gain, did u get any fat at all

how much do u spend on it btw

how much weight did u gain, did u get any fat at all
not much unfortunately, i think i got to around 154lb now. my mom is really ruining this meal plan for me

• +1
  • +1
Way too much volume, ive been training for 4 years with 2 different professional coaches, the help of my uncle who has been training for almost 40 years and the internet

I would definitely drop the volume by doing less sets or less differnet exercises, and also daily total 8000kcal? What the fuck? Daily?

You either count wrong, overexaggerate or just lie. Could be also that this is just a one day thing and you skip this amount of Meals most of the time

Otherwise this is honestly a pretty good routine. You should add more cardio to each day in any form, just walking to school or something so you dont get insanely Fat

8000 Calories is probably over 5300kcal over your maintanance which means you will get Fat as fuck, no matter how much you train. And well if thats your goal, I hope your food has practically zero saturated fats or goodbye to looking good facially

Unless you still think im an asshole for what I said to you I can give you my training routine that I used to get my weight from (not exaggerating) 56kg at 13 and a half yo 73kg at 14 and a half while maintaining almost the same bf%. Grew only around 7cm taller in that time so most of it was muscle mass
Oh yeah I forgot, you probably put me on ignore

Ova

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki