Thoughts about no shampoo?

K

kantero

Bronze
Anyone tried this?
What do you use instead (soap, vinegar etc)?
What results did you get?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
The result is oily hair and a horrible odour

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I tried it btw - hair become less soft. Nothing else.
Try using one of these special shampoos tailored for people with scalp issues- no odor, no colourings, way less harmful than regular shampoo

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
It depends on the person.

There are people who are very active, sports, outdoors activities etc, hence their hair gets dirty due to pollution, sweat, and all that shit. If you don't use shampoo, then the only result would be oily and nasty smelling hair.

For someone who isn't as active and just sits around all day, no shampoo might be a good thing since shampoo actually attacks your scalp and makes your hair less healthy.
However, there are not enough benefits to actually stop using shampoo and have nasty hair.

Zadig

Zadig

Iron
It depends on the person.

There are people who are very active, sports, outdoors activities etc, hence their hair gets dirty due to pollution, sweat, and all that shit. If you don't use shampoo, then the only result would be oily and nasty smelling hair.

For someone who isn't as active and just sits around all day, no shampoo might be a good thing since shampoo actually attacks your scalp and makes your hair less healthy.
However, there are not enough benefits to actually stop using shampoo and have nasty hair.

High IQ take, but it's not necessarily activity levels but also genetic sebum production. There's people who do fine washing once a week, others who look shit it they don't shampoo daily.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Oil traps bad smells. If you naturally smell bad (blacks and curries usually), then remove that oil and use shampoo

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Cope. I use shampoo one day and the Next one I only use warm Water. I repeat this