thoughts/advice?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

thoughts on top 1/3rd? what needs changing

is the skinfade and hairstyle a failo? should dye hair dark brown?

does anything here need fixing surgically or should i just focus on nose and lower third?

You need better lashes I think.

Doesnt look like a good pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
anything else other than lashes that makes it look like a shit pic?
Idk man your skin looks really dry. I think you over did it with the tanning. (It might be good in UK tho idk)

Also outer bit of your eyebrows look a bit sparse, could be because of lighting.

• +1
Idk man your skin looks really dry. I think you over did it with the tanning. (It might be good in UK tho idk)

Also outer bit of your eyebrows look a bit sparse, could be because of lighting.
ok so:

- need eyelashes and darker
- less dry skin
- less tan
- more eyebrows on the outer part

anything else?

ok so:

- need eyelashes and darker
- less dry skin
- less tan
- more eyebrows on the outer part

anything else?
Those are just my thoughts

If you are trying to masc max go for something like this.
207a63acd976210099950a3ee6ed0b0f

Your skin lacks orange undertones. It looks kind of dull and fake.

Also you need thicker and better eyelashes.

• +1
Those are just my thoughts

If you are trying to masc max go for something like this. View attachment 1775824

Your skin lacks orange undertones. It looks kind of dull and fake.

Also you need thicker and better eyelashes.
hmm fix undertones

idk if i can get them lashes with eyelash transplant. its ovah

thoughts on my hair btw? u think the style and skinfade is shit? I feel so ugly if i let the sides grow out like the chad in that pic idk why

hmm fix undertones

thoughts on my hair btw? u think the style and skinfade is shit? I feel so ugly if i let the sides grow out like the chad in that pic idk why
Try beta carotene for undertones.

And theres definitely some eyelash serums and stuff for your eyelashes like latisse or other stuff, I think minoxidil works.

The hair is ok. But imo, it seems to gelled and "stiff" if you know what I mean. It should be smoother and flow more.

192dd9ce08351a6b09f268e354138620

• +1
hmm fix undertones

Also I would grow your sides. Unless your keeping your sides short to hide a failo or something

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Eyebrow density starts off strong but kind of fades out halfway. I would reccomend either getting a eyebrow transplant (they're pretty cheap as looksmaxxing goes) or using minoxidil on the eyebrows twice a day along with microneedling once a week and supplementing with biotin. I would opt for the transplant though as it is permanent and minoxidil results disappear when you stop using it.

• +1
Whats ya slay count? :Comfy:

thoughts on top 1/3rd? what needs changing

is the skinfade and hairstyle a failo? should dye hair dark brown?

does anything here need fixing surgically or should i just focus on nose and lower third?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back