Thoughts and experience on Strattera/and other ADHD meds? did you build tolerance?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
i only take this if it actually helps adhd. if it doesnt then it has no use.
I find B complex vitamins good for relaxation and also improve brain fog and focus slightly, but they don't fix ADHD at all,

But, the effects are way more noticeable with stimulant combination, especially if you get jittery, magnesium is also good for tolerance and health with stimulants.

But real stimulants are king for ADHD, no way around it.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Tallooksmaxxer
I find B complex vitamins good for relaxation and also improve brain fog and focus slightly, but they don't fix ADHD at all,

But, the effects are way more noticeable with stimulant combination, especially if you get jittery, magnesium is also good for tolerance and health with stimulants.

But real stimulants are king for ADHD, no way around it.
i read that decent amount of caffeine (i will take it as pill form) works good with stimulants but i will keep magnesium thing in mind too (y)

i read that decent amount of caffeine (i will take it as pill form) works good with stimulants but i will keep magnesium thing in mind too (y)
Even normal instant coffee is okay if you don't have tolerance, and yeah coffee is pretty helpful for ADHD depending on what you need to do without tolerance ngl
But not like Ritalin or Dexo.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Tallooksmaxxer
But not like Ritalin or Dexo.
they only prescribe concerta or ritalin

oh i get it, you meant caffeine doesnt work like ritalin.

i will combine ritalin + caffeine @Ice

they only prescribe concerta or ritalin
Ritalin is ok depending on you, I actually prefer instant Ritalin over Adderall or Vyvanse, RItalin is also neuroprotective and safer, unlike Amphetamines which can be neurotoxic, but its individual.

Ritalin is ok depending on you, I actually prefer instant Ritalin over Adderall or Vyvanse, RItalin is also neuroprotective and safer, unlike Amphetamines which can be neurotoxic, but its individual.
I don't like ritalin at all, its a better listening and sit in one place drug then a motivational cheerful one like amphetamine. The later always feels natural with a big motivation boost while still making me able to enjoy other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Ice
i will combine ritalin + caffeine @
Don't you will get terrible anxiety, I took once 40mg of Caffeine and 5mg of Ritalin (very small amounts) and I felt like I was going to get a panic attack any second, the crash was horrible and the effects barely lasted for 2 hours, Coffee and Ritalin seem to speed up the effects of each other.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Don't you will get terrible anxiety, I took once 40mg of Caffeine and 5mg of Ritalin (very small amounts) and I felt like I was going to get a panic attack any second, the crash was horrible and the effects barely lasted for 2 hours, Coffee and Ritalin seem to speed up the effects of each other.
damn bro, i was planning to stack up 200 mg caffeine and 10 mg ritalin

you saved my life i guess

• +1
I don't like ritalin at all, its a better listening and sit in one place drug then a motivational cheerful one like amphetamine
well i just need it to focus and dont jump from one to another of +20 browser tabs.

do you have adhd too?

I don't like ritalin at all, its a better listening and sit in one place drug then a motivational cheerful one like amphetamine. The later always feels natural with a big motivation boost while still making me able to enjoy other stuff
I actually got the effect you described with Concerta, I was good with just chilling and my muscles felt relaxed, but it didn't help focus much, Ritalin IR though works good and makes me happy.

And I get something like that as well with amphetamines, I feel more like myself but better, but adderall doesn't help focus much, but it does gives me insane memory recall, but again, its pretty individual.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
damn bro, i was planning to stack up 200 mg caffeine and 10 mg ritalin

you saved my life i guess
Happy that I warned you, its not a good experience especially without tolerance, even 200mg caffeine pill alone is not a good idea without tolerance :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I actually got the effect you described with Concerta, I was good with just chilling and my muscles felt relaxed, but it didn't help focus much, Ritalin IR though works good and makes me happy.

And I get something like that as well with amphetamines, I feel more like myself but better, but adderall doesn't help focus much, but it does gives me insane memory recall, but again, its pretty individual.
Hm i actually only tried concerta not ritalin my mistake, but why would ritalin be better? Its the same chemical

Happy that I warned you, its not a good experience especially without tolerance, even 200mg caffeine pill alone is not a good idea without tolerance :lul:
200mg of caffeine is a moderate dose, not really high. A cup of black coffe has like 160-180mg caffeine on average

• Woah
Hm i actually only tried concerta not ritalin my mistake, but why would ritalin be better? Its the same chemical
I think its something with the release mechanism, Concerta is extremely elegant and slow with the way it releases the methylphenidate

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
200mg of caffeine is a moderate dose, not really high. A cup of black coffe has like 160-180mg caffeine on average
Doesn't it have around 90mg-100mg? If I drink more then 100mg at once without tolerance I get jittery and start feeling anxious.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Tallooksmaxxer
Doesn't it have around 90mg-100mg? If I drink more then 100mg at once without tolerance I get jittery and start feeling anxious.
It completely depends on how much ground coffe you use, a tablespoon of it gives more then 150mg of caffeine.

I take 200mg of caffeine with 500mg taurine everyday and had zero problems with being jitery, but coffe makes me jiteryu

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Ice
Even normal instant coffee is okay if you don't have tolerance, and yeah coffee is pretty helpful for ADHD depending on what you need to do without tolerance ngl
true
but it makes me jittery
I will take ritalin and return my feedback after I wrap up my mind around it
since it will have a long term consequence
and I need to think it through and through

• +1
abused modafinil for months which is not an adhd med but pretty similar. allowed me to push through a very hard job and get shit going, but I built a tolerance and found that it fucked my head up. also gave me insomnia and made me physically weak. took several months to recover fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back