Thoughts here and why Barrett look less intimidating ?

Pei

Pei

Temp. Banned
IMG 2210

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
the guy doesn't know what he's talking about lmao

recession is not a masculine or feminine trait

it is just a bad trait

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, 1.618 and PeiFan94
the guy doesn't know what he's talking about lmao

recession is not a masculine or feminine trait

it is just a bad trait
Could explain why Barrett looks weird and honestly womej have more projected
IMG 2211
maxilla on average
IMG 2212

Could explain why Barrett looks weird and honestly womej have more projected View attachment 2996438 maxilla on averageView attachment 2996439
it has less to do with gender more to to with height

if you notice taller people are more prone to have longer mid faces because of the excess growth hormone. this why taller women also are more likely to have longer faces than shorter women. if you notice both short men and short women tend to have shorter faces. this also because taller people need larger heads which means the need more hormone to develop width and forward wise. a lot of them dont get that.

also it was the opposite in the ancient hominid times where male shad way more bone mass than women.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
womej have more projected maxilla on averag
They have a more projected lower maxilla, and that's only relative to the upper maxilla. Men have larger skulls and greater facial depth, thus a more projected maxilla. Note how the male skull's upper maxilla in that image is more forward

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
They have a more projected lower maxilla. Note how the male skull's upper maxilla in that image is more forward
that too

what do you think of my response above about the correlation between height and face

• +1
nah i think women have the illusion of more projected maxilla because they have less prominent brow bone

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Agree, women have shorter and rounder faces than men. @BrahminBoss
was just wondering because I did remember seeing a mild correlation between height and facial height and width

also you have to remember women lack brow ridges which give more of an illusion of projection when its not actually

• +1
Why'd you get unbanned

• JFL
was just wondering because I did remember seeing a mild correlation between height and facial height and width

also you have to remember women lack brow ridges which give more of an illusion of projection when its not actually
Why can’t respond images

You think Nicki Minaj skull would be more astthetoc with browridge
Yes it looks too animalistic without it

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yes it looks too animalistic without it
So even if too much browridge is ogre not having one is also primitive due to less frontal lobe room or something?

• +1
So even if too much browridge is ogre not having one is also primitive due to less frontal lobe room or something?
It isn't about the room for the frontal lobe, Nicki Minaj has room for her frontal lobe, it's just that modern humans have more prominent frontal bones than our ancestors and other mammals.

It isn't about the room for the frontal lobe, Nicki Minaj has room for her frontal lobe, it's just that modern humans have more prominent frontal bones than our ancestors and other mammals.
Even with browridge get skull would have still primitive element because low set cranial vault that person said

Even with browridge get skull would have still primitive element because low set cranial vault that person said
ancient hominid skulls were giant compared to ours

here are some examples of just how huge they were

Homogeorgicus

Neanderthal skull m

Untitled design   2023 01 26T195543263

Images

Paranthropus boisei skull

• +1
Nicki. Whilst forward growth in the mid to lower third section is often strong within African individuals it's the upper third that tends to be a bit more recessed. One can credit this to what's on average a less developed frontal lobe though Asians also have a rather flat and under developed upper third without being cognitively impaired.

Their frontal bone was more sloped and less prominent relative to the maxilla is I guess what I meant
I guess relative to size but also their maxillas and jaws were much more projected than ours. but their browridge and other frontal bones were still much bigger.

LYNXNPEF7R1Y3

Unnamed

• +1
the people that have seen the displays of the skulls

although one lady found the bone structure attractive
You think going past Barrett and Nicki Minaj maxilla would look too primitive

Looking like this not very scary looking tbhView attachment 2996481
I think intimidating is more of the word
You think going past Barrett and Nicki Minaj maxilla would look too primitive
Ive seen people with more forward projection irl and it still looks relatively modern. now I think going way past is going to make you look prehistoric tbh