Thoughts here and why Barrett look less intimidating ?

I think intimidating is more of the word

Ive seen people with more forward projection irl and it still looks relatively modern. now I think going way past is going to make you look prehistoric tbh
Well how long their mandibles had to be ??

Weird question but you think they were primitive and scary looking but also very sexy looking?

Mid Pleistocene Hominin reconstruction. Basically on the cusp of homo sapien

It’s wrong they would have look like Barrett
They probably looked better than the reconstruction but they definitely didn't look like Barrett. Barrett looks like a Western Hunter Gatherer (homo sapien)

They probably looked better than the reconstruction but they definitely didn't look like Barrett. Barrett looks like a Western Hunter Gatherer (homo sapien)
How about Nicki Minaj her maxilla as projected Neanderthal

That’s someone with acromegaly though disorder u think they would have excess hgh like him?
No, they just had the genetic encoding to grow differently in addition to an environment and diet more conductive to growth. They had higher levels of HGH probably but that's not why pre-homo sapiens looked different.

No, they just had the genetic encoding to grow differently in addition to an environment and diet more conductive to growth. They had higher levels of HGH probably but that's not why pre-homo sapiens looked different.
He looks really scary why Ramirez have similar bones but softer look? Femenine zygos?

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
He looks really scary why Ramirez have similar bones but softer look? Femenine zygos?
Just less dense bones and smoother skin I think.

Here's the original image

@Earth Dollar do u agree they look like him
Woah you're putting words in my mouth. I don't think our pre-human ancestors looked like that. He is rather downgrown, but the frontal bone and zygos are definitely closer than most modern humans.

Woah you're putting words in my mouth. I don't think our pre-human ancestors looked like that. He is rather downgrown, but the frontal bone and zygos are definitely closer than most modern humans.
Wdym you respnded to my comment where I said looking like this wouldn’t scary looking and you responded with this image where you said how about this
IMG 2214

Wdym you respnded to my comment where I said looking like this wouldn’t scary looking and you responded with this image where you said how about this
View attachment 2996508
Yeah but that was a morph, my point was that robust bones can and tend to look intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Yeah but that was a morph, my point was that robust bones can and tend to look intimidating
But same time better under eye support so prettier right

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
@Earth Dollar do u agree they look like him
bone density does have a role. when they are really robust it looks more intimidating and sometimes scary.

this was because in the prehistoric times they did a lot of fighting and hunting. lived very dangerous and high risk lifestyle. also completion was much more fierce among males.

bone density does have a role. when they are really robust it looks more intimidating and sometimes scary.

this was because in the prehistoric times they did a lot of fighting and hunting. lived very dangerous and high risk lifestyle. also completion was much more fierce among males.
They would have had better under eye support than Barrett and it would be beautiful to witness
IMG 1622

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
If Barrett was to sudden pop into existence back then he wouldn’t fit it still despite insane growth
probably not because they had far more growth

• +1
Reactions: Pei
they had far more projection than anyone alive today
So they make Nicki Minaj look how she looks in comparison to the late night host guy just way more projected forgive me if not understand
IMG 1943