Thoughts on 6’2/6’3

How good

• Total voters
arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
How good of a height is it, would you even say its ideal?

@cytoplasm @Autismcel @Azonin

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Autismcel
mid

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, not__cel, Deprived and 4 others

Who doesnt want to be 6"6+ srs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC, Never Get Up, yirma19 and 2 others
Good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and arabcelxxx
6’4 is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, nword49, Never Get Up and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, nword49, Never Get Up and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zoom759, IndraBC and guilty
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, arabcelxxx and HTN_Mentalcel
jfl have u seen king on tiktok, man stands around as a 6’7 chad tyrone and he gets 100s of iois in one night from just existing
How rare is it to see a 6’7 dude?

• +1
Reactions: guilty
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Zonar and arabcelxxx
jfl have u seen king on tiktok, man stands around as a 6’7 chad tyrone and he gets 100s of iois in one night from just existing
Thing is tall guy cant slay off OLD because veryone larps, IRL though height is gigag important, more than face tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, guilty and arabcelxxx
Thing is tall guy cant slay off OLD because veryone larps, IRL though height is gigag important, more than face tbh.
face>height unless already htn/chadlite depending on demographics

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
just slightly below the ideal 6’3-6’4

• +1
Reactions: guilty and arabcelxxx
Decent, I’m 6’2” and I fraud with lifts to 6’5” but that’s the max I can really go because door frames become a general problem.

Being taller would just give me a little more choice in shoes without having to consider the height boost element.

Being shorter would not be great.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, IndraBC, nword49 and 1 other person
I would prefer 6'5 for basketball reasons but whatever

Lookswise imo 6'2-6'3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
just slightly below the ideal 6’3-6’4
depends where you are,

6'2 and 6'4 arent different in smv its just about the frame, they are both good

anymore and any less is less ideal

6'1-6'4 is the safest spot to be in

You will hear people say 6'3-6'4 is ideal, 6'1-6'3, 6'2-6'3

These heights are all very good

Imo 6'2-6'3 is best, 6'4 doesnt give sexual attention

• +1
6'1-6'4 is the safest spot to be in

You will hear people say 6'3-6'4 is ideal, 6'1-6'3, 6'2-6'3

These heights are all very good

Imo 6'2-6'3 is best, 6'4 doesnt give sexual attention
So how many inches above the average man and women is ideal?

View attachment 2985922
Who doesnt want to be 6"6+ srs
Trust me this is not a good height to be for the rest of your life

You get the idea that it's good from one moment, and even in that moment this is not sexual attention

by that logic being 7'6 gives you highest height halo, when it doesnt

• +1
So how many inches above the average man and women is ideal?
what?

in my opinion 5'7 is ideal for a woman, 6'2 for a man, something quite obvious over 6 foot but not 6'4-6'5, you want balance.

whether 6'3 is the ideal one it depends, a 6'2 guy can be the exact same height or even taller than a 6'3 guy based on posture, footwear, time after waking up/compression etc, they are very similar.

• +1
the average height for a man is different from place to place a more logical question would be how many inches taller do you have to be than the average man in your city/country
in my opinion 5'7 is ideal for a woman, 6'2 for a man, something quite obvious over 6 foot but not 6'4-6'5, you want balance.

whether 6'3 is the ideal one it depends, a 6'2 guy can be the exact same height or even taller than a 6'3 guy based on posture, footwear, time after waking up/compression etc, they are very similar.

the average height for a man is different from place to place a more logical question would be how many inches taller do you have to be than the average man in your city/country
5-6

• +1
6’9 is the ideal mogger height

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and arabcelxxx
6’6+ is a massive halo but it depends on whether a girl has a height fetish or not
I'm on the taller side of 6'4" and at my age height does not matter as much compared to older groups but I've had multiple girls claim that I am "too tall" or "too big" for them, and others are absolutely obsessed with the fact I'm like four and a half times their size. I was able to stick my cock in a skinny white girl about 3-4 months ago while I was 6'2-6'3" and around 315lbs and I'm convinced that she had some sort of fetish for "big boys"

Also mirin Orb avi

i mean if you look at fowards in the nba whoa re like 6 6 or 6 7 they don't really look ogre, it's only when u start to get near 7 foot

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and guilty
I'm on the taller side of 6'4" and at my age height does not matter as much compared to older groups but I've had multiple girls claim that I am "too tall" or "too big" for them, and others are absolutely obsessed with the fact I'm like four and a half times their size. I was able to stick my cock in a skinny white girl about 3-4 months ago while I was 6'2-6'3" and around 315lbs and I'm convinced that she had some sort of fetish for "big boys"

Also mirin Orb avi
mirin your experience brah. im 6'2 and hope to ascend to be able to experience that.

Are you gymmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Decent, I’m 6’2” and I fraud with lifts to 6’5” but that’s the max I can really go because door frames become a general problem.

Being taller would just give me a little more choice in shoes without having to consider the height boost element.

Being shorter would not be great.
what shoes do you wear to get away with lifts? Im 6'1-6'2 and with lifts i could fraud ideal height of 6'3-6'4

mirin your experience brah. im 6'2 and hope to ascend to be able to experience that.

Are you gymmaxxed?
Mind you I'm pretty fat in the face. My facial features and harmony are above average at the very least and I have some sort of niche mulatto appeal to white girls but I store a lot of fat in my face so I'm going to be considered ugly by a lot of people, I think I just lucked out jfl

And yeah I'm pretty heavily gymmaxxed. I am naturally strong as shit and have been strength training consistently for around 8 months now, I've just recently hopped on the fork dropping diet to reach my full potential and hopefully remove all the blubber off of my face

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Sounds like you have a niche appeal. My issue is ive got trashy features with decent harmony due to great ratios. planning to maybe start a cycle soon to fill out my frame. mirin size

• +1
Reactions: nword49
depends where you are,

6'2 and 6'4 arent different in smv its just about the frame, they are both good

anymore and any less is less ideal
SMV wise yes i think once u reach legit 6’2 u are objectively tall to women but i’d still pick 6’3 as i like the idea of being tall in every country and netherlands tall starts at 6’3.

6’2 is the third best height imo

6'1-6'3 is the point where nothing is embarrassing about your height. Literally all that matters is that women aren't afraid to lose social standing for dating manlet. You might get super-halo from 6'5+ but you won't win over anybody if you have shit frame or face. 6'2 chadlite will always beat 6'5 framecel mtn.

below average

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
SMV wise yes i think once u reach legit 6’2 u are objectively tall to women but i’d still pick 6’3 as i like the idea of being tall in every country and netherlands tall starts at 6’3.

6’2 is the third best height imo
wouldnt say netherlands tall starts at 6'3, more like 6'5

even 6'4 isnt that tall in the uk london

6'5 is ideal

tall starts 3 inches above average not VERY tall

also JFL at 6’4 not being tall in UK london tyler maher looks like a giant there

6'3 is not 3 inches above average
in netherlands it is cus 6’0 is average, my buddy who’s 6’4 went to netherlands a year ago and said he still felt pretty tall there

in netherlands it is cus 6’0 is average, my buddy who’s 6’4 went to netherlands a year ago and said he still felt pretty tall there
6'0 is shorter than average there

it’s 99th percentile and 2 standards deviation away it’s just semantics
99th percentile yet still doesnt look exceptional

6'0 is shorter than average there
nah if u take away the self reported data the average for young white men is 6’0 182cm to be exact

nah if u take away the self reported data the average for young white men is 6’0 182cm to be exact
6 foot is below average there

182 cm is below 6 foot

182cm is quite below the average

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Zoom759