Thoughts on 6’2/6’3

How good

• Total voters
what shoes do you wear to get away with lifts? Im 6'1-6'2 and with lifts i could fraud ideal height of 6'3-6'4

Typical air forces, timberland boots kinda stuff. Anything you can stuck a 1 inch lift wedge in without it being noticeable it fine.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
6'1-6'4 is the safest spot to be in

You will hear people say 6'3-6'4 is ideal, 6'1-6'3, 6'2-6'3

These heights are all very good

Imo 6'2-6'3 is best, 6'4 doesnt give sexual attention
which height would you say is most aesthetically pleasing? personally I think 6’5-6’6 is the pinnacle but 6’3-6’4 is great too

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
why not 6'8? 6'6 is short
Beyond 6’6 is where it starts to look ugly imo. 6’5/6’6 is the summit, then comes the stark and immediate decline

Beyond 6’6 is where it starts to look ugly imo. 6’5/6’6 is the summit, then comes the stark and immediate decline
im 6'3/6'4, im completely fine with my height, i just have to lose weight (i already got the jawline) and from there on its about making money. Im a white dude thats young my smv will objectively be very high so i dont need to be 6'6.

im 6'3/6'4, im completely fine with my height, i just have to lose weight (i already got the jawline) and from there on its about making money. Im a white dude thats young my smv will objectively be very high so i dont need to be 6'6.
6’3-6’4 is absolutely the second best possible height for men, and in some cases more ideal than 6’5-6’6.

Life begins at these heights

6’3-6’4 is absolutely the second best possible height for men, and in some cases more ideal than 6’5-6’6.
an unfrauded 6’6 barefoot is extremely rare and the start of ogre

6’3-6’5 unfrauded is peak for SMV girls and mogging in general

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and arabcelxxx
an unfrauded 6’6 barefoot is extremely rare and the start of ogre

6’3-6’5 unfrauded is peak for SMV girls and mogging in general
When I say “6’5-5’6” I mean 6’6 morning (aka maximum) height. But I agree with what you’re saying in the broader sense

• +1
Its a good height people that tall still look tall next to me

• +1