arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
Is it ideal too tall OR not tall enough

5'4 is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HelpfulBhai, HighTierSubhuman and arabcelxxx
Is it ideal too tall OR not tall enough
Ideal for sex appeal. But for aesthetics it would be better to be a lil shorter and for mogging it’s best to be taller. My cousins are 6’9 and I mean the halo is honestly unreal: muh it looks like a monster:smonk:it does that’s why it’s so fucking unreal

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
6’3 is short asf tbh. 6’5-6’7 ideal and above 6’7 = too much

depends where u live 6’5 is ideal in netherlands and balkan countries where the average is 6ft.

a legit 6’6 is the start of too tall imo overall for broad appeal still better than being under 6 ft tho.

ideal is 4-5 inches above average in your country.
America & Most of Europe: 6’2/6’3
Northern Europe/Scandanavia: 6’3/6’4
Netherlands and Tall Balkans: 6’4/6’5

so 6’5 in america is borderline comical but 6’5 in netherlands is ideal

• +1
Nah man I heightmog 95% of people at 6’3 barefoot
Not about proportions tho they look out of place
depends where u live 6’5 is ideal in netherlands and balkan countries where the average is 6ft.

a legit 6’6 is the start of too tall imo overall for broad appeal still better than being under 6 ft tho.

Ideal for sex appeal. But for aesthetics it would be better to be a lil shorter and for mogging it’s best to be taller. My cousins are 6’9 and I mean the halo is honestly unreal: muh it looks like a monster:smonk:it does that’s why it’s so fucking unreal
💩

Dont see it mogging 6’3 it will just look like a frrak in comparison but still better than sub6’
Don’t have shitty klinefelters proportions then init lol, you saw one of azonins retarded takes and now you’re regurgitating them like a fucking Muslim dog

Dude my mom’s cousin/my uncle is 6’9, met him 2x in weddings… he was so so so GIGANTIC NIGGA I FELT INTIMIDATED BEING AROUND HIM

Cope. I’ve seen 6’3 guys irl and they aren’t that tall tbh. I know a 6’5 French guy and he is tall but now very tall like 6’7 Tyrone/Chads

• +1
Reactions: narojo666
How you height mog only 95% people at 6'3 do you live in North Europe or what because in ethnic countries guessing by your name Arab 6'3 is 99 percentile height

• +1
Depends in Europe 6'5 and 6'6 is ideal but in ethnic countries 6'3 and 6'4 is ideal

How you height mog only 95% people at 6'3 do you live in North Europe or what because in ethnic countries guessing by your name Arab 6'3 is 99 percentile height
he’s not 6’3 he just says he is because it’s the same percentile wise as being 6’3 in the west

• +1
Reactions: narojo666 and arabcelxxx
Cope. I’ve seen 6’3 guys irl and they aren’t that tall tbh. I know a 6’5 French guy and he is tall but now very tall like 6’7 Tyrone/Chads
6’4-6’5 is the tallest you’ll see on a somewhat common basis. 6’7 is 1 in every 2000 ppl blud Lol

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Nick.Harte
Don’t have shitty klinefelters proportions then init lol, you saw one of azonins retarded takes and now you’re regurgitating them like a fucking Muslim dog
Not really we get into disagreements about height all the time, he thinks 6’8+ is ideal

6'6 is perfect

• +1
Reactions: narojo666
Also not about proportions you’re just way too tall at that height

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
6’4-6’5 is the tallest you’ll see on a somewhat common basis. 6’7 is 1 in every 2000 ppl blud Lol
Who cares about shitty stats. Muh x height is above average. 6’7 is slayer height. Average is 6’1, 6’5 is Fucking Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!