Thoughts on astaxanthin?

Weter

Weter

Silver
Recently discovered it's, literally a "ascnension pill" not only it treats the main cause of acne(stopping dht and increasing test 1, reduces E2 estrogen that fuses growth plates estrogen 2 , and gives people natural tan as carotenoid any advices on whats the best way to take it and dosage to take it at 16 and is it ok for heightmaxxing kit?

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and heightmaxxing
Yeah it's good don't know to much about using it with heightmaxxing but it helps skin here a video on it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Many people lost libido with astaxanthin, so keep that in mind.
Anything that lowers DHT can cause problems imho.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Many people lost libido with astaxanthin, so keep that in mind.
Anything that lowers DHT can cause problems imho.

Do sports while lowering your dht in any way. I run 30-50 kms a week, do wall climbing, eat and sleep enough, I don't see any libido lost. Those matter more. If you have a shit lifestyle, while lowering dht, then yes, you get that problem easier.

Recently discovered it's, literally a "ascnension pill" not only it treats the main cause of acne(stopping dht and increasing test 1, reduces E2 estrogen that fuses growth plates estrogen2, and gives people natural tan as carotenoid any advices on whats the best way to take it and dosage to take it at 16 and is it ok for heightmaxxing kit?

I take 24 mg now, I will lower it to 16 or 8 after I got the tan from it after a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Weter
I take 24 mg now, I will lower it to 16 or 8 after I got the tan from it after a few months.
can u pls link the one u use because i bought beta carotene when u advised but i cant find a good supplement for this, especially 24 mg one

Recently discovered it's, literally a "ascnension pill" not only it treats the main cause of acne(stopping dht and increasing test 1, reduces E2 estrogen that fuses growth plates estrogen2, and gives people natural tan as carotenoid any advices on whats the best way to take it and dosage to take it at 16 and is it ok for heightmaxxing kit?
Isn't that contradictory? 5-10% of testosterone gets converted into DHT, something that increases Testosterone would also increase DHT.

Isn't that contradictory? 5-10% of testosterone gets converted into DHT, something that increases Testosterone would also increase DHT.
No, astaxanthin is still wisely used as dht reducing drug, the only problem i met yet is that is unsuitable with heightmax kits during puberty

I hope you understand the risks and E2 increasement and height concerns.
What? Dude I’m tired of people on here talking about risks w every product.

Don’t use Minoxidil it’ll decrease collagen

Don’t use Beta Carotene, it’ll cause damage to ur health

Don’t use Astaxanthin it can cause ur height growth to stunt

Like how are u supposed to looksmax if we’re using this logic

I’m 21 so I doubt I’m gonna grow anymore

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69