Thoughts on brendio and his single digit iq relationship?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Posts
1,376
Reputation
1,913
Discuss.

@BrendioEEE
 
literally NEVER paid ANY attention to this guy. I saw that one interview he did with that wrinkly black guy and that was it. LONG ago. But I can go on 4chan/r9k and see people talk about him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and maunchu
Brendio who?
 
  • +1
Reactions: maunchu
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
literally NEVER paid ANY attention to this guy. I saw that one interview he did with that wrinkly black guy and that was it. LONG ago. But I can go on 4chan/r9k and see people talk about him.
Based, same reason i just wrote about him. Saw a 300 replies thread about them on r9k.
Brendio who?
Based.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
Cry for me and my wife
Uu
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
7
Views
26
enviouss
enviouss
electrotestin
Replies
4
Views
41
IHATEINDIANS
IHATEINDIANS
NW3Slayer
Replies
7
Views
93
infini
infini
gh_growth
Replies
3
Views
52
iblamexyz
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top