Thoughts on Bro Glo?

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
People say it's a good self tanner, should I buy it or is there anything better?

• Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 24712
Idk really. I know syrianpyscho and that sea salt spray kid on tiktok use it. I was thinking about buying it, but opted to use beta carotene instead. So yeah, I don't know if its good; however, I will say that beta carotene is fucking awesome. I've been using it for a month a can finally notice a difference. I look much healthier and tanner.

Idk really. I know syrianpyscho and that sea salt spray kid on tiktok use it. I was thinking about buying it, but opted to use beta carotene instead. So yeah, I don't know if its good; however, I will say that beta carotene is fucking awesome. I've been using it for a month a can finally notice a difference. I look much healthier and tanner.
Really? Does it take that long to see results or it's quick like Bro Glo?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Really? Does it take that long to see results or it's quick like Bro Glo?
It takes 1-2 months to see results. For me its a no brainer, 1. Its cheap as dirt, $5 for 100 tablets, 2. dont have apply it all the time 3. been studied and proven to make people more attractive 4. doesn't look artificial 5. adds yellow and red tint to skin

It takes 1-2 months to see results. For me its a no brainer, 1. Its cheap as dirt, $5 for 100 tablets, 2. dont have apply it all the time 3. been studied and proven to make people more attractive 4. doesn't look artificial 5. adds yellow and red tint to skin
What r the side effects on this? Might dose it soon.