Thoughts on clit, gspot or cervix orgasms?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Which one is best?

Which one is easiest?

How to acheive them?

Kill yourself asap

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
gspot and cervix not even an option for most of the girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
8x6 only

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
you gotta be a jack of all trades master of none, and learn how to make bitches cum in every way you can nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
clit is on the outside. gspot is like 2 inches in

and cervix orgasm isnt even optimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
gspot: finger inside
clit: rub it hard/ suck on it
cervix: have 8 inch dick and hit from back to beat hard against the back of her pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17829
any advice?
it’s not hard learn how to eat pussy and ass nigga

my nigga @Vermilioncore eats pussy and ass like a madman that’s a good nigga to learn how to lick eat sum pussy nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
it’s not hard learn how to eat pussy and ass nigga

my nigga @Vermilioncore eats pussy and ass like a madman that’s a good nigga to learn how to lick eat sum pussy nigga
@Vermilioncore advice?

cervix: have 8 inch dick and hit from back to beat hard against the back of her pussy
Thoughts on hitting gspot with ur dick while reaching around and fingering her clit at the same time?

Thoughts on hitting gspot with ur dick while reaching around and fingering her clit at the same time?
unless you have a curved up dick your not hitting the gspot with it

unless you have a curved up dick your not hitting the gspot with it
mine is curved. but even if it wasnt, wouldnt putting her in positions like this help hit it?

cervix orgasms dont even exist, only "A spot" and "P spot" and you don't need a 8 inch dick to stimulate those spots only 5-6

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
cervix orgasms dont even exist, only "A spot" and "P spot" and you don't need a 8 inch dick to stimulate those spots only 5-6
@BoneDensity

only "A spot" and "P spot" and you don't need a 8 inch dick to stimulate those spots only 5-6
what A and P spot? how to hit them?

@Vermilioncore advice?
I can make her cum with my cock mouth fingers etc. it’s not supposed to be difficult :hnghn: yall niggas must be banging gigasluts who have been fucked in every way possible and not even a 20 inch dildo can make her cum

Damn I feel sorry for yall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 17829
posterior fornix is the only correct answer. wymxn crave sex that is slightly painful

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
I can make her cum with my cock mouth fingers etc. it’s not supposed to be difficult :hnghn: yall niggas must be banging gigasluts who have been fucked in every way possible and not even a 20 inch dildo can make her cum

Damn I feel sorry for yall
urgh probably true man

I used to make my JB virgin cum all the time with ease

any girl after that was probably a slut and couldnt make them cum

posterior fornix is the only correct answer. wymxn crave sex that is slightly painful
Could we deliver the pain be in other ways rather than rupturing her organs tho

Cervix I find hurts the girl, dumb bitches tell me it hurts wtf is wrong with them they prefer me fucking them normal and not going that deep

Cervix I find hurts the girl, dumb bitches tell me it hurts wtf is wrong with them they prefer me fucking them normal and not going that deep
I had the same thing, she said it hurts, but she kinda likes it. But didnt seem optimal

Also spoke to a girl about cervix and she said " ive never heard a girl say she likes getting her cervix punched"

@BoneDensity

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also spoke to a girl about cervix and she said " ive never heard a girl say she likes getting her cervix punched"

They love it, pleasure and pain are not mutually exclusive during sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
I had the same thing, she said it hurts, but she kinda likes it. But didnt seem optimal

@BoneDensity
She said the exact same thing you said :what:. Yeah no girl likes it every time I did it she said “oh I think you hit my cervix go down a bit” implying a different position to not hit the cervix. Better slamming the foid from the back whislt she holds onto stn. Then again im incel now :feelswhy::feelsrope: so I won’t be getting laid for a LOOOONG TIIIMMMMEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829
I am exactly 7 inches. you are sexually inexperienced and dont know how to make girls cum
Have a google and ask around

If you were you wouldn't have to "google it or ask around" to learn how to make girls cum. :feelskek:You didn't measure properly , probably from the side to feed your ego.

"cervical orgasm doesn't exist" :soy:
"5 or 6 inches is enough" :soy:

Joe biden laugh

reddit tier cope

The posterior fornix (i.e. cervical) is the deepest and most intense orgasm. Depending on the depth of the vagina u require at least 6 inches bone-pressed to reach it but ideally bigger. The g-spot is only a few inches in and is all about angles. That's why in positions where girl is control (e.g. cowgirl) she hits the dick in a certain way to hit her g-spot. Clitoral only requires hand or mouth to stimulate because it's just the surface of the pussy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
If you were you wouldn't have to "google it or ask around" to learn how to make girls cum. :feelskek:You didn't measure properly , probably from the side to feed your ego.
the fact ur saying this proves to me u dont understand how to make girls cum

seeing someone so confidently wrong is fun to watch, please continue

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Which one is best?

Which one is easiest?

How to acheive them?
licking a girls pussy is the best way to make her cum.

Some girls cum from dick easily too.

ask her and she will tell you if fucking her pussy or rubbing/licking her is best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Best orgasm to give her is combination of all 3. U need master dick game and experience for this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 17829
Best orgasm to give her is combination of all 3. U need master dick game and experience for this
lmao. master dick game

u just need master dick, be horny and 100 iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704