Thoughts on Co2 Laser?

D

Deleted member 17920

Kraken
What’s the general opinion on this? I have poor collagen and some light acne scars, I won’t be paying for it aswell.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and goatedjordan23
good then do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
good then do it
My parents will pay for this but not Other looksmax shit man.

They’re so close to fully helping my ascension

What’s the general opinion on this? I have poor collagen and some light acne scars, I won’t be paying for it aswell.
I saw some results, it is good.

But in order to achieve godly results with it, you need full ablation. This is not a typical fraxel, where you can just do it without anaesthesia and go home after.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and ChristianChad

But in order to achieve godly results with it, you need full ablation. This is not a typical fraxel, where you can just do it without anaesthesia and go home after.
What's ablation and how to do it fully?

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and zeek

Fraxel vs co2 laser, pros and cons?

Fraxel IS CO2.

Pros: non-invasive, fast recovery, works on wrinkles.

Cons: requires many treatments.
Oh, Yea they told me i need to do it 4-8 times

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
What's ablation and how to do it fully?
It is a CO2 laser, which is not fraxel. Fraxel just punctures your skin in many places using hot CO2.

While ablation CO2-laser completely burns all of your skin. It is done under nerve block.

Fully ablative result:
eZy-Watermark_08-07-2019_07-17-35pm-opto.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17920
@Artemis Anything special i should do before getting the treatment? I don’t trust them saying i don’t need to take break from skincare stuff

@Artemis Anything special i should do before getting the treatment? I don’t trust them saying i don’t need to take break from skincare stuff
idk, i never had it. But i know you should prepare that it is quite painful, even fraxel.

idk, i never had it. But i know you should prepare that it is quite painful, even fraxel.
Nah they gave me a test for free, Shit felt like a blood test at worst.

fully ablative CO2 is brutal af, i got sciton halo which is 2 wavelengths 1470nm and 2940nm so its a step down from fully ablative CO2.

• Woah
Reactions: Artemis
Nah they gave me a test for free, Shit felt like a blood test at worst.
Ask them to increase power. Fraxel has intensity settings. The more punctures, the more effect and more PAINFUL.

• Woah
Ask them to increase power. Fraxel has intensity settings. The more punctures, the more effect and more PAINFUL.
fyi halo is better than fraxel. Fraxel uses wavelengths that are less than halo's wavelengths:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17920
is getting co2 every now and then worth it for collagen aswell or does it not work liek that

is getting co2 every now and then worth it for collagen aswell or does it not work liek that
Ablative CO2 is currently THE best method to restore collagen and skin youthfulness. Literally gives youthful skin to 70-year-olds.

What kind of acne scars do you have, it depends on the type how good laser helps.
I tried 2x Co2 laser in fully ablative mode, the down in my case was 3 weeks and after that my face was still very red for the next 3-4 month. I have to say that for me works much better the surgical needling with the dermapen 4.0 (not comparable with normal micro needling devices) it goes 3mm into your skin and is even with anesthetic cream and oral pain killers painfull. You have a downtime of 2 weeks but after that no redness like with the laser, also it's cheaper than the laser. I would recommend 3 sessions.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
What kind of acne scars do you have, it depends on the type how good laser helps.
I tried 2x Co2 laser in fully ablative mode, the down in my case was 3 weeks and after that my face was still very red for the next 3-4 month. I have to say that for me works much better the surgical needling with the dermapen 4.0 (not comparable with normal micro needling devices) it goes 3mm into your skin and is even with anesthetic cream and oral pain killers painfull. You have a downtime of 2 weeks but after that no redness like with the laser, also it's cheaper than the laser. I would recommend 3 sessions.
Quite minor acne scars tbh and i got a “test” of it on one of the spots and don’t have changed pigmentation. I’m not sure if it was ablasive tho.