Thoughts on concealer?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
I was thinking about getting a high coverage concealer for my eye area. Is it socially acceptable for straight men to use concealer yet? Its an easy, discreet, god-tier looksmax and its not feminising, so why not? I don't care about macho stuff but if girls would find it suspect/unattractive I probably wouldn't get one. What's the situation?

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Its witchcraft used by foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I was thinking about getting a high coverage concealer for my eye area. Is it socially acceptable for straight men to use concealer yet? Its an easy, discreet, god-tier looksmax and its not feminising, so why not? I don't care about macho stuff but if girls would find it suspect/unattractive I probably wouldn't get one. What's the situation?
I think you should especially if you dont care about macho things.
And so what if girls find out and put you on the spot for it, they wear a bunch if makeup too.
And if they cant see the hypocrisy in this just cut them off. It will weed out a lot of the idiots in your life.

• +1
not socially acceptable
but try it

Don't use a lot of it. And it's not noticeable unless you're face apart/kissing. So sure, as long as you go gentle, nobody should even notice.
Edit Imo females go overboard with it and it's huge looksmin, as it looks very unattractive irl, but looks good in pictures, because of shitty camera blur.

• +1
@TubOfLard tub of lossus what is you thoughts

@jm10 wtf, don't, get more sleep get a surgery or some cream, but don't use it on your face you faggot autist, concealer is good to hide burned skin, tattoo or scar though

it's good if you want to conceal scarring or bad eye circles but foids will notice if you cover your whole face tho. only homo if you wear lipstick and mascara

@TubOfLard tub of lossus what is you thoughts
I’m using it, till I get under eye fillers. Go for it bhai x. Ofc buy one that isn’t obvious.

• +1
does your gf know
No loooool, she doesn’t need to. I only use it on my under eyes so it’s quite subtle.