Thoughts on concealer?

speedstern

speedstern

Bronze
How many of u htn’s have used concealer to cover up acne or acne scars? That shit ascends u differently. Some could say it’s cope tho.

foids can tell that you wear it

How many of u htn’s have used concealer to cover up acne or acne scars? That shit ascends u differently. Some could say it’s cope tho.
not ideal, needing it. but anything is better, than having an acne face.

foids can tell that you wear it
true. there is also this half-half stuff. BB-cream orso it's called. it conceals a tiny bit, and mosteriser a bit as well. Maybe a dude can get away with that.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I don’t think so.
Does not matter what you think, the reality is that most modern day foids have been smothered in makeup since pre adolescence. They can tell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 51576 and rares54
I don’t think so.
Does not matter what you think, the reality is that most modern day foids have been smothered in makeup since pre adolescence. They can tell.
I agree. they can tell. Because women been using that stuff, so they know what it looks like. Is dudes, are the gullible ones on this matter, and can't spot it well.
it's even funny, how many dudes think a woman is without makeup and concealer stuff, when she is wearing that but she tries to look natural. And like most dudes fully fall for it, and think such woman is without makeup.

Anyways. if you gonna use that stuff as a dude. Aim for the most natural look, least visible ways.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
I only use it when I gotta go somewhere nice or if i'm gonna get my picture taken, and very minimal amounts.

I agree. they can tell. Because women been using that stuff, so they know what it looks like. Is dudes, are the gullible ones on this matter, and can't spot it well.
it's even funny, how many dudes think a woman is without makeup and concealer stuff, when she is wearing that but she tries to look natural. And like most dudes fully fall for it, and think such woman is without makeup.

Anyways. if you gonna use that stuff as a dude. Aim for the most natural look, least visible ways.
Yeah I barely use any. I have acne scars on my cheeks (due to shitty oily acne prone skin from my mediterranean father), so I just dab a spot of concealer on my finger and then blend that in into the scarring. It definitely boosts me from high MTN to mid HTN

Use tinted moisturizer. It works as a concealer and is probably the least noticeable thing you can do. You're also skincaremaxxing and most good ones have SPF. Win win