Thoughts on creatine ?

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
It’s that good ?

Its fine. I use it because I may as well but don't all of a sudden become a strong mofo. It's very marginal if any but imo its worth using.

• +1
Reactions: lejend
Its fine. I use it because I may as well but don't all of a sudden become a strong mofo. It's very marginal if any but imo its worth using.
I heard that u will get bloated

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
not necessarily, some have reported continued bloating to the point they want to kill themselves seeing their bloated face in the mirror

not necessarily, some have reported continued bloating to the point they want to kill themselves seeing their bloated face in the mirror
:)))))) damnnn

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
Ive been on creatine for my whole lifting career. It's definitely worth it to take.

• +1
Reactions: Laflame90201
Increases your muscle creatine levels, which means they recover faster. Only common side effect is water retention, some claim hair loss but no scientific evidence. You can do 20g/day for 1 week as a way to load creatine content then cruise at 5g/day. Or just start at 5g/day (will take more time to load creatine). Only buy creatine monohydrate, all other variations offer no additional effects and often have reduced effectiveness.

Increases your muscle creatine levels, which means they recover faster. Only common side effect is water retention, some claim hair loss but no scientific evidence. You can do 20g/day for 1 week as a way to load creatine content then cruise at 5g/day. Or just start at 5g/day (will take more time to load creatine). Only buy creatine monohydrate, all other variations offer no additional effects and often have reduced effectiveness.
Hairloss ? Broscience or Its real ?