Thoughts on current crypto climate?

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
My (obvious & safe) bets:
  • ETH bull-run until ETH ETF approval around may (sell the news?)
  • Short-term price reduction of BTC after halvening due to whales dumping on retail inflow from news & FOMO
  • Money-flow into altcoins because of ETH.
  • BTC bull-run months after the halvening as historically seen, hitting new ATH.
  • Another wave of “usability” being shilled to pump subpar projects, with keywords such as “tokenization”, “metaverse”. But much more FOMO since the technology has advanced further and is closer to being real (AI, Apple Vision, etc)

The overall economic climate kind of feels like 2008, need to be very cautious.

Any kind of economic pullback would liquidate crypto as its function of storage of wealth (& speculation/hype) triumphs over actual usability/adoption.

@Seth Walsh @eduardkoopman @Weed @User28823 @Chris Benoit @AlexBrown84
@thereallegend @Harold O'brien @LampPostPrime @apocalypse @ascension

Discuss the short-term future of Crypto and tell me if I’m wrong, there is no point gatekeeping anything as we are too small to affect any market.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eduardkoopman
Nice good effort post. imo, are stil early-ish in this new bull cycle. 1 year kinda passed, I suspect still 1.5 year to go

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
i have a feeling it will go up, down, or sideways

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and mogstars
Alot of people here in this sub-section. Talk about altcoin. And real gains, at some point, are to be made in altcoins.

But, overall is it alt season yet?
Doesn't seem like at all. Bitcoin is still leading the way. Outperforming most altcoins still. AND BITCOIN DOMINANCE is still in the uptrend.

Point being. It's not time yet. to dogg on Bitcoin for it giving shit gains. not time yet, to sell all da bitcoins or not buy any bitcoins.

Btc dominance

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back