Thoughts on DHT Gel for dick growth and health

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo

Application of 12.5mg and 25mg of test. In the first month growth rate increased by 150% and by the second week it grew by 110% rate. Sample was 22 people aged 10 and above. bones and height velocity weren't changed.

65 strong group of oldcel dicklets. from 50-70 engaged in a double blind trial. 23% of the subjects used a daily dose of 125 mg, 45% used 187.5 mg, and 32% used 250 mg. The placebo group didn't show any physical change (though increase in happiness.) Yet the other group could get hard better jfl.

The TLDR is already in the abstract at the front. But it says that it increased stretched penis length for 4-11 year olds but slowed down growth when they hit puberty. For the group during puberty the results got muddied ig.

Stretched length increases in kids and teens but nothing for adults. Similar to the previous test.

This one was done on a baby since he had a birth defect. It grew from 12mm to 35mm until the 5 day old baby was 4 months old

46 males of several ages. Stretched length increased from 2.5 to 5.7cm except for an adult patient who was already on TRT

Lifefuel for pubertycels and the kids that we will never have. I just want to get your thoughts on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Cope for most off us

Unless you are dht deficent and have micropenis it will do nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mafiaboy, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Good for kids/teens, probably doesn't do anything for adults.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14262
Unironically I bought that shit.

Somewhere around 2019-2020 I was on TRT when I took 500mg DHEA (on some cycles) or 300mg adrenosterone + 200mg DHEA (on some cycles). My dick grew 1cm, from 13cm to 14. I'm not gonna lie that this was a massive lifefuel.

I had to stop it because of uncontrolled shedding. I hopped on oral minox + topilutamide + dermarolling and I see regrowth, so I'm going that path.

Speaking of DHT, they recommend rubbing it on a dick or chest, however I have a better idea: I vape it. I did it only couple of times, 'cause I'm afraid of norwooding. I mixed distilled water, glycerin and several drops of DHT. After that I felt "drunk", I felt like kicking door open instead of opening normally, also some drive and motivation.

I heard the best dickmaxx is HGH + DHT and I'm gonna try it too.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, incel194012940, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

Somewhere around 2019-2020 I was on TRT when I took 500mg DHEA (on some cycles) or 300mg adrenosterone + 200mg DHEA (on some cycles). My dick grew 1cm, from 13cm to 14. I'm not gonna lie that this was a massive lifefuel.

I had to stop it because of uncontrolled shedding. I hopped on oral minox + topilutamide + dermarolling and I see regrowth, so I'm going that path.

Speaking of DHT, they recommend rubbing it on a dick or chest, however I have a better idea: I vape it. I did it only couple of times, 'cause I'm afraid of norwooding. I mixed distilled water, glycerin and several drops of DHT. After that I felt "drunk", I felt like kicking door open instead of opening normally, also some drive and motivation.

my nigger here vaping DHT mirin autism tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, mug, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Prob not worth the centimeter of cock to nuke your hair

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mafiaboy, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
You sure? Almost every man looks better with hair on his head.

I want bushy hair AND massive dick. I want everything. I reject the myth that we have to choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I want bushy hair AND massive dick. I want everything. I reject the myth that we have to choose.
Just coat your hair with dutasteride and coat your dick in gel theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

this nigga vaped DHT:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 14262 and quakociaptockh