Thoughts on Dr. Paul Coceancig?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Seen some mixed reviews on his persona and anectodes of bad results although 99% of surgeries seem amazing in the after results.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
one of world's best, might visit him in few yrs myself in fact

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and WanderingBurro
One of the best out there but unfortunately a pipe dream for most

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HarrierDuBois
Gave this guy his life back.

one of world's best, might visit him in few yrs myself in fact
I'm curious what is his price range, people say he is expensive but how expensive can he be?

he saved his life, that is why he created a surgery because he knew that at some point it's too late

View attachment 2071112
Yeah I saw in another interview he talled about how his IMDA surgery was not only functional but also "Will make you look like the cover of Vogue". It's obviously a bit of an over exaggeration but his results are not far off tbh.

One of the best out there but unfortunately a pipe dream for most
How come pipe dream and not a possibility?

Gave this guy his life back.

I'm curious what is his price range, people say he is expensive but how expensive can he be?

Yeah I saw in another interview he talled about how his IMDA surgery was not only functional but also "Will make you look like the cover of Vogue". It's obviously a bit of an over exaggeration but his results are not far off tbh.

How come pipe dream and not a possibility?
I don't really have any prices on hand though I don't recall them being cheap for both being a rather unique form of bimax along with their implant material being rather expensive. I forget if it was PEEK or not? And the prices only doubled if you weren't an Aussie yourself

This is all mostly from vague memories though so don't quote me. If I'm wrong I'd like to be since Dr. Coceanig does some great work

• +1
I don't really have any prices on hand though I don't recall them being cheap for both being a rather unique form of bimax along with their implant material being rather expensive. I forget if it was PEEK or not? And the prices only doubled if you weren't an Aussie yourself

This is all mostly from vague memories though so don't quote me. If I'm wrong I'd like to be since Dr. Coceanig does some great work
What do you mean the prices double if you aren't aussie? Figuratively or literally? I'm curious about his IMDO surgery.

What do you mean the prices double if you aren't aussie? Figuratively or literally? I'm curious about his IMDO surgery.
Figuratively as I can't recall any exact numbers though prices were higher for non-Aussies because Aussie insurance will cover some of it from what I recollect

• +1
Figuratively as I can't recall any exact numbers though prices were higher for non-Aussies because Aussie insurance will cover some of it from what I recollect
Yeah the custom shit he has is 100K I just looked it up. But it can be coevered by insurance if you are aussie.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro