Thoughts on Eastern Orthodox Christianity?

M

muslim.

Muslim
Oriental Orthodox Christianity split from the Early Church in 451, they reject the 3rd Ecumenical Council, Council of Chalcedon (Eastern Orthodox Christians accept the council as well as 4 more) They (Eastern Orthodox) split from the Catholic Church in 1054, which is known as the Great Scihsm. What do you think of them? They are kafirs (disbelievers) and hell-bound if they don't revert to Islam - the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I hate Christianity in all forms

Why? Hating religions is bad, but you can criticise it respectfully.
Mostly because I think Christ is a poor role model. Also the false hope that being a good person actually gets you any sort of reward in life when it's clear as day that bad things happen to good people and vice versa. and the gaslighting and indoctrination and evangelization and hypocrisy of most Christians.

Christianity is a cattle religion like the other abrahamics used throughout history to keep the majority distracted from the exploits of the elite. So by default I dislike Eastern Orthodox Christianity

Christianity is a cattle religion like the other abrahamics used throughout history to keep the majority distracted from the exploits of the elite. So by default I dislike Eastern Orthodox Christianity
Conspiracy theorist.

Mostly because I think Christ is a poor role model. Also the false hope that being a good person actually gets you any sort of reward in life when it's clear as day that bad things happen to good people and vice versa. and the gaslighting and indoctrination and evangelization and hypocrisy of most Christians.
Ok?

Conspiracy theorist.
“Religion is the opium of the people. It is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of our soulless conditions” - Karl Marx

“Religion is the opium of the people. It is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of our soulless conditions” - Karl Marx
LOL! Karl Marx? Wow..

you should look up to andrew wilson (the guy that comes on whatever podcast) he defends orthodox christianity non-stop, advocates for non-state marriage, against feminism etc tho he is a bit cucked on the race shit

And yet he IQ mogs 99% of Islamic philosophers.. brutal
What a dumbass. He is nothing compared to the likes of: Al-Ghazali, Ibn Taymiyyah, Abu Hanifa, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, etc. Go read the Qur'an, study Islam and Allah shall open your heart, Insh'allah.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
What a dumbass. He is nothing compared to the likes of: Al-Ghazali, Ibn Taymiyyah, Abu Hanifa, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, etc. Go read the Qur'an, study Islam and Allah shall open your heart, Insh'allah.
Marx was one of the most brilliant minds, random gibberish generators have nothing on him. Al-Ghazali was a genius though he was probably higher IQ along with a handful of polymaths but other then that Marx solos 99.9% of Islamic philosophers and Quran book slamming clerics

Oriental Orthodox Christianity split from the Early Church in 451, they reject the 3rd Ecumenical Council, Council of Chalcedon (Eastern Orthodox Christians accept the council as well as 4 more) They (Eastern Orthodox) split from the Catholic Church in 1054, which is known as the Great Scihsm. What do you think of them? They are kafirs (disbelievers) and hell-bound if they don't revert to Islam - the truth.
I respect both catholic and Orthodox

I don't like protestants, they pick and choose things from the bible and approve gay marriges