Thoughts on eating ass?

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Both MEF and FEM.

The general concious here seems to be FEM is gay. Lets me know that majority of the users here are not confortable with their sexuality.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reek, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 10 others
It's between you and your girl. Just don't shove it down people's throats. Not everyone likes that idea, and they are not insecure about their sexuality because of it. It's just their preference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D1390pilled, kyrre, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
It's between you and your girl. Just don't shove it down people's throats. Not everyone likes that idea, and they are not insecure about their sexuality because of it. It's just their preference.
nigga what is this reddit ass reply

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus
The general concious here seems to be FEM is gay. Lets me know that majority of the users here are not confortable with their sexuality.
sissy_001.gif

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, LonelyLooksmaxxer, kyrre and 7 others
I don't want anyone eating my ass
Also I don't want to put my mouth in someone's ass, it's kinda disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, optimisticzoomer, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
She ate mine before. I also ate hers 🥳

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Lokki
Getting your ass ate as a man means you would fuck a chimpanzee if given the opportunity. Eating ass is fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, JohnDoe, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Getting your ass ate as a man means you would fuck a chimpanzee if given the opportunity. Eating ass is fine
I wanna know how they corrolate

HPV Central. Knock yourself out. But don't come crying about throat cancer later. js.

• +1
Reactions: reek and ascension
Both MEF and FEM.

Theres dudes ik irl that have had this happen multiple times lol and have no problem admitting it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DharkDC, no-mogger-no-cry and 1 other person
I eat ass. I wouldn't let a foid eat my phat, soft, round hairy ass.

my ass is hairy so no and i wouldn’t eat a woman’s ass either

HPV Central. Knock yourself out. But don't come crying about throat cancer later. js.
If you catch Herpes from eating ass, you were gonna catch from fucking. No offense to you bro, but u sound inexperienced

• JFL
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, Ricky212, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
If you catch Herpes from eating ass, you were gonna catch from fucking. No offense to you bro, but u sound inexperienced
Yesterday, perhaps. But today, HPV rates have skyrocketed in flight due to easy access to irresponsible sex and, thus, dating apps. On top of that, today's college-aged fuckhole dummies are competing with other dummies for high body count scores. It's a thing many guys are clueless about. But hey, forget everything I said, you do you.

Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Yesterday, perhaps. But today, HPV rates have skyrocketed in flight due to easy access to irresponsible sex and, thus, dating apps. On top of that, today's college-aged fuckhole dummies are competing with other dummies for high body count scores. It's a thing many guys are clueless about. But hey, forget everything I said, you do you.

Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV
niggas been eating ass before your granny could say dada. HPV sky rocketing ain't cause of ass eating. The same way you not fucking a random bitch raw, is the same way you're not gonna eat someone's ass out on first link

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, theonewhocantascend and BigJimsWornOutTires
Both MEF and FEM.

Only men can do it

personally i think it’s disgusting

niggas been eating ass before your granny could say dada. HPV sky rocketing ain't cause of ass eating. The same way you not fucking a random bitch raw, is the same way you're not gonna eat someone's ass out on first link
You are some gay ass nigger.
You are basically admiting you are into scat.

Ass and pussy eating is LITERAL femdom. Just like licking feet. No Chad does such thing, he pumps his dick then leaves. As woman can't feel anything in their ass, you are basically humiliating yourself for nothing. You just feel she is superior to you, so you do this type of sex slave shit I guess.

Getting your ass eaten is gay asf, but in that case the woman is the one getting humiliated. Just not as much, because some men feel pleasure from it. So she would be doing with some purpose.

They unironically would eat chads hairy shitty ass and you know what? They would prolly come harder then if they were getting their pussy eaten by some .org incel, over
:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Mirin hard
Felt amazing. It felt like I was being fingered so I asked her “are you fingering or just licking” and she said just licking. While stroking my cock :feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: Lokki
You are some gay ass nigger.
You are basically admiting you are into scat.

Ass and pussy eating is LITERAL femdom. Just like licking feet. No Chad does such thing, he pumps his dick then leaves. As woman can't feel anything in their ass, you are basically humiliating yourself for nothing. You just feel she is superior to you, so you do this type of sex slave shit I guess.

Getting your ass eaten is gay asf, but in that case the woman is the one getting humiliated. Just not as much, because some men feel pleasure from it. So she would be doing with some purpose.
Your not chad, you wouldn't know what chad does, but i can promise he isn't pumping 2 shots and going home.

Last edited:
No Chad does such thing, he pumps his dick then leaves.
why do y’all act like Chads aren’t also humans that are also into kinks/fetishes lmao. Matt Bomer literally has butt sex with other men.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and DharkDC
ur just not a freak

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
White people just use toilet paper and don't even clean their ass properly so in a sense you are literally licking shit particles, beyond disgusting. @SecularIslamist thoughts on this degeneracy? even if the foid cleans herself with water, i still think it's bad but when you're horny you will probably just do it JFL, especially if it's a virgin foid who is clean. A white foid? JFL never ever put your mouth near her asshole, a virgin paki foid? hmm maybe depends how horny i am JFl but probably not.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
White people just use toilet paper and don't even clean their ass properly so in a sense you are literally licking shit particles, beyond disgusting. @SecularIslamist thoughts on this degeneracy? even if the foid cleans herself with water, i still think it's bad but when you're horny you will probably just do it JFL, especially if it's a virgin foid who is clean
Some womens booties look juicy. It's high T. Especially those nafris. But I know it's disgusting regardless. It's the curves that look nice not the hole JFL. That's just degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JohnDoe
Some womens booties look juicy. It's high T. Especially those nafris. But I know it's disgusting regardless. It's the curves that look nice not the hole JFL. That's just degeneracy.
God forbid you see some gymcelled faggot :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Your not chad, you wouldn't know what chad does, but i can promise he isn't pumping 2 shots and going home.

Chad is usually high T, and they are usually not dicklets, high T males don't give a f about a woman's pleasure.
Fingers and tongue is cope for dicklet truecels with sub tendencies.

Theres dudes ik irl that have had this happen multiple times lol and have no problem admitting it
I had a woman like 1 week ago do it lol. One girl did it to me unexpectedly a few years ago (just went a little lower and lower each time she was licking my dick) and it started from there.

I actually got hospitalized from eating ass one time though. I told the story in another thread. Was in the hospital for 2 weeks with some obscure ass virus (no pun intended). Turns out I had caught a virus or something and then that virus gave me heart issues. Was worth it though :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
Chad is usually high T, and they are usually not dicklets, high T males don't give a f about a woman's pleasure.
Fingers and tongue is cope for dicklet truecels with sub tendencies.
Speak on your own experiences, not "chad". YOU ARE NOT CHAD, AND U WILL NEVER BE CHAD.

You don't fuck nothing if u believe niggas eat ass for women. So carry on stroking your meat and gtfo my thread

Speak on your own experiences, not "chad". YOU ARE NOT CHAD, AND U WILL NEVER BE CHAD.

You don't fuck nothing if u believe niggas eat ass for women. So carry on stroking your meat and gtfo my thread
eating ass for yourself is crazy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gonthar
Eating ass is cool

Sounds disgusting, so never tried it. But honestly eating pussy sounded gross to me but I really ended up loving eating pussy.

I like eating big juicy female ass crack but don’t want anyone near mine

Only low T fags don't eat ass. They cope by saying it's muh cucked but any straight male should want to eat female asses

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, DharkDC and TechnoBoss