ALL I WANT IS ASS!!!!!!

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Mistral
I don't get the way you guys think.I want to have a woman's ass and just have my face buried under it. I don't want "money" and I dont care about lines of "code" I just want ass. Whatever lets me get the most ass.All I care about in this major is ass which I have not seen a many get as they lie in their virgin lives blaming fate to be the reason of their lack of asses. That's why I'll be going to an ass party specifically for cs majors. I don't wanna play and laugh with y'all. I am here for ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Timmy, InnerVoid and 3 others
Everyone’s goal in life is sex anyways

All we do is for sex

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Swarthy Knight
pussy ass and toes is all i want

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Just go to Brazil - the land of ass, you will find there what you look for!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, murdah and Swarthy Knight
least gay thread today

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I just want to find some cute girl, whisper sweetness to hear ear and fuck her non-stop in the ass till she begs me to stop.

Just go to Brazil - the land of ass, you will find there what you look for!

niggers there have the ugliest lookin asses

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Gonthar
I don't get the way you guys think.I want to have a woman's ass and just have my face buried under it. I don't want "money" and I dont care about lines of "code" I just want ass. Whatever lets me get the most ass.All I care about in this major is ass which I have not seen a many get as they lie in their virgin lives blaming fate to be the reason of their lack of asses. That's why I'll be going to an ass party specifically for cs majors. I don't wanna play and laugh with y'all. I am here for ass
Before, all I could think about was ass. This ass, that ass. That mountain range over there looks like an ass

But now, I’ve changed.. well not really. I’m quite the same actually, I love ass. But I want to commit to only one ass. And thats, your ass~