Thoughts on face?

D

Deleted member 63050

Iron
Barely gotten any female attention, starting to think it's either my face or I'm an asshole
20240311 155125
20240311 155129
20240311 155132

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
yeah its ur face man

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 64865 and ChickenRun
Your face is terrible

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and med
mtn, so ur not gonna get girls unless you devote your life to it.

what would you do to his lips surgery wise
Bimax and rhino would ascend him hard. At least he would then get girls.

His lip position is the problem because he has an overjet which hides his chin. His problem isn’t the lips themselves.

Bimax and rhino would ascend him hard. At least he would then get girls.

His lip position is the problem because he has an overjet which hides his chin. His problem isn’t the lips themselves.
Nobody will perform bimax on him since he is not recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Nobody will perform bimax on him since he is not recessed.
Out of all the people this forum claims are “recessed”, he’s like the only one lmao by definition.

His mandible is too far back. Braces would also get the job done but it could take years.

Out of all the people this forum claims are “recessed”, he’s like the only one lmao by definition.

His mandible is too far back. Braces would also get the job done but it could take years.
there is no fat surrounding his mandible, so it’s not a bone structure problem which can’t hold the soft tissue.

Im pretty lean and i have fat surrounding my mandible, so I 100% need bimax to make it tight.

Cutecel tier with bad facial features
How old are you

Maybe not a LF1, but a BSSO is definitely possible and it will align his mandible with his maxilla.
His chin is not recessed, it’s his maxilla and mandible. But it’s nothing too major. Just a few mm of recession. He isn’t clinical recessed. Bimax would do the job.

Not a Bimax candidate

Middle and lower third are already too forward grown compared to upper tbh

Maybe a vertical genio for more chin height, but straight up bimax makes zero sense

• JFL
His chin is not recessed, it’s his maxilla and mandible. But it’s nothing too major. Just a few mm of recession. He isn’t clinical recessed. Bimax would do the job.
His lower maxilla isn't recessed at all, you're clueless if you legit think that. Look at the amt of anteface this nigga has bro

His bite doesn't seem to be misaligned horizontally either (no noticeable overjet, check lips), so BSSO is also not a good option either

The only thing that could be more forward is the chin itself, you can see that it's a tiny bit retruded compared to lower lip due to an unideal E line, but its almost perfect so ROI would be shit to try to fix it and might backfire

What would benefit him the most for lower third would be something like a wraparound, to add both chin height and jaw volume

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
His lower maxilla isn't recessed at all, you're clueless if you legit think that. Look at the amt of anteface this nigga has bro

His bite doesn't seem to be misaligned horizontally either (no noticeable overjet, check lips), so BSSO is also not a good option either

The only thing that could be more forward is the chin itself, you can see that it's a tiny bit retruded compared to lower lip due to an unideal E line, but its almost perfect so ROI would be shit to try to fix it and might backfire

What would benefit him the most for lower third would be something like a wraparound, to add both chin height and jaw volume
Can i pm you my side?

You have no idea on how to analyze someone's side profile my nigga

• JFL
Ironic. Always the people who know nothing who come barking.

To be fair, most people on this forum know very little.
tbf you were right, I made a mistake

He could in fact get bimax after growth stops, shouldn't get too much lf1 movement tho (if any), cause his convexity is already kinda high and his lower maxilla is mostly fine

I stand corrected, but I disagree with one thing you said tho cause braces prolly won't do much for him at this age (forward growth wise)

Last edited:
I think you need to grow up a little more you’ll be fine after

If i were you, i would change the hairstyle and see the eyebrows, something that doesn't hide half the face

You look really young, so maybe you should look into rhinoplasty when you are 20 or something, it is upturned quite a bit, so it's feminine looking

dye your hair blonde and you'll ascend HARD. forget what everyone else is saying. you have blue eyes you really have no excuse