Thoughts on Fenno-Nordid and similar phenotypes?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
White Nordics with North Eurasian admixture who typically have "Asian" looking hooded and/or monolid eyes, and fair skin. Occurs mostly in the far north of Europe. IMO the best-looking phenotype, takes Nordic to the next level. Not really neccesarily going off of this anthropologically but moreso just phenotypes that look like it. For example, Bjork is likely a mix of indigenous Icelander and then the rest is just Nordic, not the exact same thing, but close enough.

Examples:

The juniper tree
Finns

@howtallareyou @Lebgfinal @slop slinger @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez @rand anon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
How common is this pheno in Finland?

idk bro why do you want me to give an opinion on a race of people
i will either pass as supremacist or racist

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
How common is this pheno in Finland?
I think a lot of Finns will have the "look", but not as extreme as the examples I posted. Also obviously not all Finns have bones like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30942
idk bro why do you want me to give an opinion on a race of people
i will either pass as supremacist or racist
It's not racist to say they look ugly or look good, and I've also seen you say "nigger" a fair share of times on here.

I think a lot of Finns will have the "look", but not as extreme as the examples I posted. Also obviously not all Finns have bones like that.
Do most finns just look like regular whites?

• +1
I think so. Well, like regular scandinavians, but you'd probably see a trend of more asian looking traits. I am honestly kind of just making this up I've never been to Finland this is all just educated assumption lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
IMG 6842

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
I think so. Well, like regular scandinavians, but you'd probably see a trend of more asian looking traits. I am honestly kind of just making this up I've never been to Finland this is all just educated assumption lol.
Oh lol I thought you were finnish

• +1

tf this is more masc than all asian males

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 32486

tf this is more masc than all asian males
Well he's still mostly White, and the Asian admixture he has is different than east, south, and southeast Asians that you usually think of as Asians. It's closer to Uyghurs, Siberians, and generally more northern and western Asian peoples, if you're familiar. Also he's a model so he's just very handsome and dimorphic.

Last edited:
Well he's still mostly White, and the Asian admixture he has is different than east, south, and southeast Asians that you usually think of as Asians. It's closer to Uyghurs and more western Asian peoples, if you're familiar. Also he's a model so he's just very handsome and dimorphic.
JFL I thought it was a woman

• Hmm...

• +1
They don't need eyebrows in Finland or what?

• JFL
Very unique looking pheno. Striking as hell. Is it common?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 32486
Exotic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, User49, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
looks like chinese white people

• Woah
Hideous phenotype.

The best Nordid phenotypes are Keltic and North Atlantid, both looking very high class/progressive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 32486
Very unique looking pheno. Striking as hell. Is it common?
No. Only groups it is truly common in is the Sami people, who're "indigenous" (they aren't really) hunter gatherers in far north scandinavia.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Samsara
Does haaland have it?
Hooded eyes look striking af on cumskins especially with aryan coloring

Bjork fogs

• +1
Ugly pheno imo. Can look good as striking models I guess but not something that has universal appeal

• +1
Most of the examples you used look weird as fuck

• +1
  • Love it
White Nordics with North Eurasian admixture who typically have "Asian" looking hooded and/or monolid eyes, and fair skin. Occurs mostly in the far north of Europe. IMO the best-looking phenotype, takes Nordic to the next level. Not really neccesarily going off of this anthropologically but moreso just phenotypes that look like it. For example, Bjork is likely a mix of indigenous Icelander and then the rest is just Nordic, not the exact same thing, but close enough.
The current European population in Iceland IS indigenous. The island was totally uninhabited by humans until the Norse arrived there in the 9th century AD. Björk is completely European. She just has an uncommon phenotype. It is worth mentioning, though, that Icelanders have a mix of Scandinavian and Scottish-Irish genes so they are not a purely Scandinavian population by any means.

Nordic people, including Finns, have so little Siberian ancestry that you can't account their occasionally pseudo-Mongoloid features for those genes. I think it's more of a case of populations living in subarctic conditions for so long that their features have undergone a degree of borealization, as happened with Mongoloids elsewhere, producing slightly similar features. These populations, especially Finns, also have heavily Mesolithic hunter-gatherer ancestry with little influence from Neolithic West Asia, which gives them a more "archaic" look that differs from other more Mediterranean influenced European populations.

• +1
Reactions: skeet and Deleted member 32486
The current European population in Iceland IS indigenous. The island was totally uninhabited by humans until the Norse arrived there in the 9th century AD. Björk is completely European. She just has an uncommon phenotype. It is worth mentioning, though, that Icelanders have a mix of Scandinavian and Scottish-Irish genes so they are not a purely Scandinavian population by any means.

Nordic people, including Finns, have so little Siberian ancestry that you can't account their occasionally pseudo-Mongoloid features for those genes. I think it's more of a case of populations living in subarctic conditions for so long that their features have undergone a degree of borealization, as happened with Mongoloids elsewhere, producing slightly similar features. These populations, especially Finns, also have heavily Mesolithic hunter-gatherer ancestry with little influence from Neolithic West Asia, which gives them a more "archaic" look that differs from other more Mediterranean influenced European populations.
Thank you for commenting, you're leagues more knowledgeable on this than I am.

• +1
Reactions: Guba
They don't need eyebrows in Finland or what?
The people are very blond, and that often includes their eyebrows, which are naturally not going to be too visible whether in reality thick or not. You expect Nordics to have pajeet tier dark eyebrows?

Last edited:
  • +1

So epicanthal folds and upper eyelid hooding is simply an inevitable, logical evolution in such a climate?

i unironically think it's hot

fuck it's over for me

• +1
Finns look similar to Scandinavians and Baltics, although some have a more unique Finnish look, which is not necessarily Asiatic per se, just a little different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and Deleted member 32486
i unironically think it's hot

fuck it's over for me
You're clarifying a lack of irony as though anyone else is being ironic, I'm certainly not joking. Why does it make it over for you?

You're clarifying a lack of irony as though anyone else is being ironic, I'm certainly not joking. Why does it make it over for you?
because i will never have it

• So Sad
So epicanthal folds and upper eyelid hooding is simply an inevitable, logical evolution in such a climate?
I think so, to some degree, but keep in mind that most Nordics don't actually have those kinds of eyes. Anyway, I'm no expert on this matter.

• +1
Turanid pheno @Haven

• Hmm...
Turano-nordic then
No. Where are you getting Turanid from? The northwest Asian admixture is from too far north to be considered Turanid, though it is related.

@Lookologist003 @LooksThinker @NordicLeonhard Thoughts?

IMG 9689
Erik Jon has this pheno

• Love it

Examples:
View attachment 2418377View attachment 2418379View attachment 2418376
View attachment 2418385View attachment 2418383View attachment 2418387
View attachment 2418389View attachment 2418388
@howtallareyou @Lebgfinal @slop slinger @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez @rand anon
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Where are you from?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back