Thoughts on Fenno-Nordid and similar phenotypes?

Thar second mongoloid foid is disgusting ngl. Best to stay in the middle

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
White Nordics with North Eurasian admixture who typically have "Asian" looking hooded and/or monolid eyes, and fair skin. Occurs mostly in the far north of Europe. IMO the best-looking phenotype, takes Nordic to the next level. Not really neccesarily going off of this anthropologically but moreso just phenotypes that look like it. For example, Bjork is likely a mix of indigenous Icelander and then the rest is just Nordic, not the exact same thing, but close enough.

Examples:
View attachment 2418377View attachment 2418379View attachment 2418376
View attachment 2418385View attachment 2418383View attachment 2418387
View attachment 2418389View attachment 2418388
@howtallareyou @Lebgfinal @slop slinger @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez @rand anon
I´m finn but i have more swedish phenotype.

• +1
Are swedish speaking finns ethnically swedes?
Technically yes but my family tree has been on finland for hundred of years. Finland is like America where is much more different ethnics than normally.

• +1
White Nordics with North Eurasian admixture who typically have "Asian" looking hooded and/or monolid eyes, and fair skin. Occurs mostly in the far north of Europe. IMO the best-looking phenotype, takes Nordic to the next level. Not really neccesarily going off of this anthropologically but moreso just phenotypes that look like it. For example, Bjork is likely a mix of indigenous Icelander and then the rest is just Nordic, not the exact same thing, but close enough.

Examples:
View attachment 2418377View attachment 2418379View attachment 2418376
View attachment 2418385View attachment 2418383View attachment 2418387
View attachment 2418389View attachment 2418388
@howtallareyou @Lebgfinal @slop slinger @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez @rand anon
nordic white girls are not as racist as other european girls. I see a ton of nordic girls with this pheno getting with not only BBCs but also other ethniks like the Asians, Indians, Mexicans and some are even desperate enough to get with a Persian or Arab

Slightly better than just nordid, by results of how I swiped to right middle-aged (18-22yo) females in Tinder. Majority ugly wide-faced cows, but sometimes fingoloids can produce kemonoforme cuties

Tinderstat5  country percentage

Weird looking phenotype. Trønder and North Atlantid mogs among Nordics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back