Thoughts on getting forehead reduction and then hair transplant on top?

D

Deleted

Lurker
Usually forehead reduction isn't a good idea for men as they could bald and expose the scar.

However, the transplanted hairs won't bald (the hairs behind can though) meaning the scar won't be exposed if you hair transplant on top of it.

I'm considering this as it would achieve higher density than just a transplant, although the price would be higher.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlexBrown84 and ropemax
Are you schizophrenic? Eat my dick you little faggot

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ropemax

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser and Deleted
Get on your meds first

You dont need it ffs :feelscry:

these people would still be alive if the helicopter landed on ur forehead instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii and Deleted

these people would still be alive if the helicopter landed on ur forehead instead
He would look like retard with shorter forehead, you can't just make it shorter its your skull

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii and Deleted member 9801
This isn’t Reddit. If everyone on this site is saying you don’t need an operation then you almost certainly don’t need it
Thing is i know my face better than anyone else here and i also have better aesthetic judgement than the majority.

Hair transplant is a necessary evil and will cost both time and money but its needed in order to achieve full potential.

You only have one life and growing old knowing i could've been less subhuman doesn't sit right with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, MikeMew'sBitch, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Throwback when I did multiple consults for forehead reduction and they all turned me away because I’m 19
75F0385B 9B38 407C B871 ACA4273DAC93

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
its saddening ppl are trying to stop this perfectionist from pursuing his dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Was it transplant or reduction (where they cut) that they denied?
Reduction

I tried to tell them that my dad hairline is also high and never moved but they still denied me

I even got dna test to see if I’m prone to balding and still it was no

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Prince88
Are the docs you’ve consulted with in europe more liberal when it comes to working on younger people?
I haven't had a live consultation yet (Neither on facetime or in person) only mail so far. I've told them i'm older than i am kek.

its saddening ppl are trying to stop this perfectionist from pursuing his dreams
he won't get shit anyway, you know how many topics he made about his forehead

he won't get shit anyway, you know how many topics he made about his forehead
I have the money i just need the surgeon. Need it done before end of this year which is why i'm struggling with finding an experienced surgeon.