Thoughts on glucosamine sulfate?

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
I have been talking with alkoclar and he doesnt support glucosamine supplementation and i think this is completly wrong can the high iqcels please explain why this is or isnt true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849
I have been talking with alkoclar and he doesnt support glucosamine supplementation and i think this is completly wrong can the high iqcels please explain why this is or isnt true?
why does he think it's wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Quote from him:
[15/4, 12:13] Alkoclar: Due to its detrimental effects on insulin and dhea secretion
[15/4, 13:23] Alkoclar: Once it messes up with your liver it distrupts steroidogenic enzyme profile and decreases dhea via alterations on cyp17a1 expression and
STAr protein mRNA Expression
Which i think doesnt make sense
Dyorotic2 please give your opinion as you are someone with great knoweledge on the topic i think
@Dyorotic2 can you give your opinion on these as i think you are very knoweledgeable on the topic of heightmaxing

Last edited:
  • +1
this is a question for @Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Quote from him:
[15/4, 12:13] Alkoclar: Due to its detrimental effects on insulin and dhea secretion
[15/4, 13:23] Alkoclar: Once it messes up with your liver it distrupts steroidogenic enzyme profile and decreases dhea via alterations on cyp17a1 expression and
STAr protein mRNA Expression

Which i think doesnt make sense
Dyorotic2 please give your opinion as you are someone with great knoweledge on the topic i think
@Dyorotic2 can you give your opinion on these as i think you are very knoweledgeable on the topic of heightmaxing
I think it does it when you take too much mg

• +1
I think it does it when you take too much mg
Bro if you are not sure and havent searched thoroughly dont say anything and please specify what a high dose is

• +1
Bro if you are not sure and havent searched thoroughly dont say anything and please specify what a high dose is
I dont need to research because overdosing vitamins and supplements is bad for your health

• +1