I grew .25inches After 4 days of glucosamine+spine decompression

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I have been taking glucosamine (like 1.5gram per day I think or whatever 2 pills are from what i have) and my parents decided to measure me and my brother (I’m not growing but he still is) (measured in afternoon) and they were supprised to find I had grown at least 1/4 inch (I am 18.5yo and haven’t grown in probably over a year). I have read a thread about one guy gaining 2.5 inches at 18 from spinal decompression and glucosamine among other things over a few months. Going from 5’7 to like 5’10-5’11 (insane because invisible height to normie/decent height)

also I would stay proportional becouse my inseam is like 35 inches so I could gain a lot of spine and look normal but at the end of the day who gives a shit about leg/body ratio it barely matters compared to height

Obviously glucosamine is well known to give you ~.5 inches of afternoon height increase the question is wether you can build beyond that which is what I’m trying to do

Also I have done spinal decompression/ hanging stretching for a while just as a health thing (Im also an athlete) but have only started glucosamine recently

Also for openplatecels make sure you do more research before taking glucosamine some people believe it can decrease igf 1

I’m gonna partially follow what this guy did and add some of my own stuff as well:

Would be insane if I gained 2.5 inches I would be slightly over 6’ and would probably fraud 6’1

In the meantime it would be cool to gain 1 full inch as proof of concept

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, gabbeascend, Samsepioler and 2 others
I should mention hanging/other spinal decompression/stretching has increased my morning height directly when I wake up but i shrink back to normal quickly after standing

congratz bro, now girls will drool over that 0.25 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vector, CarrotMaxxer, zura and 4 others
I have been taking glucosamine (like 1.5gram per day I think or whatever 2 pills are from what i have) and my parents decided to measure me and my brother (I’m not growing but he still is) (measured in afternoon) and they were supprised to find I had grown at least 1/4 inch (I am 18.5yo and haven’t grown in probably over a year). I have read a thread about one guy gaining 2.5 inches at 18 from spinal decompression and glucosamine among other things over a few months. Going from 5’7 to like 5’10-5’11 (insane because invisible height to normie/decent height)

also I would stay proportional becouse my inseam is like 35 inches so I could gain a lot of spine and look normal but at the end of the day who gives a shit about leg/body ratio it barely matters compared to height

Obviously glucosamine is well known to give you ~.5 inches of afternoon height increase the question is wether you can build beyond that which is what I’m trying to do

Also I have done spinal decompression/ hanging stretching for a while just as a health thing (Im also an athlete) but have only started glucosamine recently

Also for openplatecels make sure you do more research before taking glucosamine some people believe it can decrease igf 1

I’m gonna partially follow what this guy did and add some of my own stuff as well:

Would be insane if I gained 2.5 inches I would be slightly over 6’ and would probably fraud 6’1

I guess if I get 3cm more of height from spine my legs would look too short for my torso, they already are 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: aber
I guess if I get 3cm more of height from spine my legs would look too short for my torso, they already are 50/50.
Pretty sure inseam and leg length are different, I think 35 inch inseam is fairly long for 5’10 not really sure tho. Either way my wingspan is 6’2 so that probably will help assuming any of this actually works

Brotha all glucosamine does is retain your morning height lol. You always had those 0.25 inches it’s just that it would previously disappear 2 hours into your day due to spinal compression.

Brotha all glucosamine does is retain your morning height lol. You always had those 0.25 inches it’s just that it would previously disappear 2 hours into your day due to spinal compression.
I know but some people claim to grow beyond that through stretching/decompressing the spine

also today it’s about .5 inches

What is spinal decompression?

How do you do spinal decompression?

How do you do spinal decompression?
I do a lot of hanging(not the best becouse it only stretches your lumbar spine) and I bend my spine to stretch the muscles around it. Look at the thread I linked to it has some methods.

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
I do a lot of hanging(not the best becouse it only stretches your lumbar spine) and I bend my spine to stretch the muscles around it. Look at the thread I linked to it has some methods.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
Does your legs get taller or just your upper body?

Any stretches to wake up as tall as possible?

Update, I think my afternoon height has increased to around 5’10 from 5’9.5 my morning height is now around 5’10.5 I think the goal should be to increase morning height (spine length while sleeping) to gain permanent height.

• +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer