Thoughts on Goatis/sv3erige?

@IAMNOTANINCEL give me ur opinion, thinking about switching to a raw primal diet
I can't think of a time where he has been wrong.
Everyone who says negative things about him don't understand what they're talking about properly like "muh hes bad because hes acid attacked his gf"
They don't know that it's the same gf who had bpd and molested and kidnapped his child.
They may say "muh hes a schizo retard, what he believes is wrong" etc but never give a reason, just, "hes retarded because... HE JUST IS OK! (i claim to not be a normie but anything too different from the norm is schizo nonsense)"
And barely anyone understands his "philosophy" properly.
Like this guy..
he's retarded and think man made = bad
Very entertaining videos filled with nothing but truth, funny guy. Watch his older vids.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and AlbinoMaxxer
I see this fuckers face in my mind every time I'm buttering my bread
"You have to be brainwashed incredibly much to eat bread, it's literally grain sludge made for slaves"
You should listen to him

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
I can't think of a time where he has been wrong.
Everyone who says negative things about him don't understand what they're talking about properly like "muh hes bad because hes acid attacked his gf"
They don't know that it's the same gf who had bpd and molested and kidnapped his child.
They may say "muh hes a schizo retard, what he believes is wrong" etc but never give a reason, just, "hes retarded because... HE JUST IS OK! (i claim to not be a normie but anything too different from the norm is schizo nonsense)"
And barely anyone understands his "philosophy" properly.
Like this guy..

Very entertaining videos filled with nothing but truth, funny guy. Watch his older vids.
Yah he seemed very knowledgeable about what he talks about but everyone just pushes hin to the side because he tried to do some outrageous things but seems very knowledgeable. Wanting to get Dr. Vonderplanitz book and really research the diet, do u have experience with it?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Humans need to hunt, but running is bad for you. Thats the bs he comes up w
Humans don't hunt by running doe... we know we can't fucking outrun an animal. We use our BRAIN.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and AlbinoMaxxer
Humans don't hunt by running doe... we know we can't fucking outrun an animal. We use our BRAIN.
Nigga… hadzabe….? Jarawa? Onge? What the fuck were they doing then? Yeah they use their brain to OUT ENDUR- why am I wasting my time jfl

Is the moon a disk too? What about the sun? How does gravity work on a disk? Why doesn’t the Earth get molded by its gravity?
Many people have already asked this jfl

We are inside a firmament and the moon is part of the firmament kind of a projection. It’s local and no far away but you can not go to it as I said we live in a frinament

The sun aswell , and stars and planets

Stars actually could be angels

Gravity doesn’t exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: inward gonioncel and lemonnz
Many people have already asked this jfl

We are inside a firmament and the moon is part of the firmament kind of a projection. It’s local and no far away but you can not go to it as I said we live in a frinament

The sun aswell , and stars and planets

Stars actually could be angels

Gravity doesn’t exist
Thats Hebrew propaganda

He makes fun of gymcels it is funny to watch.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and gigell
I like exercise but i see where he’s coming from tbh, it stresses ur body and ages you fast
even if it was true (its not) its still a retarded thing to say. i would rather live life to the fullest for 60 years than live a mediocre life for 80 years

He is correct about that

Intense resistance training is not good, gymcels age faster and do degrade their bodies
he doesnt say "intense resistance training" he literally says "dont exercise" which is objectively wrong, and as i said in my other reply its a retarded take anyway, id rather life live to the fullest for 60 years than live a mediocre life for 80 years